{Blake}

5.30AM Friday

 My alarm goes off, it's a gym day and I know my PT Trevor would not be happy with me if I missed a chest and core day even though my legs are aching from the work out on Wednesday. He is good though, makes me sweat, I have to keep me image in tack. I throw back my covers and head over to my built in closet and get out my gym shorts and t-shirt. My suit is all ready for the day and is hanging up so it doesn't get creased as I would hate a wrinkled shirt. Everyone does don't they.

"Shit, where's my gym bag" I say to my empty apartment, I love living by myself but all my friends are settling down either having kids or getting engaged. I do love my life I mean, I'm CEO of my own Real Estate Company and made my first million by the age of 30. I do work long hours though and past girlfriends have never liked that about me. They always felt my job meant more to me than they did. Anyway my mind is running away with me and I need to head to the gym before getting to the office for 7.30, there is this favour that I am doing for a friend I have to interview his Sister as she has finished her Masters Degree and is currently looking for a job. 

I glance at my kitchen clock and slip my trainers on and grab my suit, gym bag and keys and head out. Luckily my gym is only round the corner from my apartment block. I walk through the door and are greeted by Julie the receptionist. "Good Morning Mr Forest" She smiles blushing "Mr Forest was my Father please call me Blake" I say swiping my gym card and heading for the changing rooms. As I walk away I know she is checking me out and fanning herself I have that effect on women, I am not proud of it, I mean I am just your average guy 6"2, brown hair, brown eyes and slight tan to my skin. I lock my stuff away and head out to the main floor to shake hands with Trevor. "Morning Boss Man" Trevor says with a smile I chuckle "Hey, your the boss of me I pay you" I say back. "Right lets start with a cardio warm up  then on the chest fly then we are finishing up with press ups and plank see if you can beat your record of two minutes" He says checking my training card. 

Half an hour into my session I can feel the sweat dripping into my eyes and I grab my towel and wipe my face. I want to take my sweaty t-shirt off but I won't, I grab my bottle of water and take a massive gulp. "Blake your form is looking good, I mean we've been training what six months? twice a week" Trevor says. "Yeah I say so" I reply moving to the mats and getting into the press up position. "Give me twenty press ups go" I count one, two, three and so on. 

The hour is up and I head to the showers, feeling the buzz from this workout has set my mind for today. I go to my locker and grab shampoo, body wash and towel. A message just pops up from my best friend Jason. "Hey Blake mate, thanks again for sorting out an interview for Jasmine I owe you a beer for sure" Jason has been my best friend since school we went to University together and Jasmine is his Sister, I mean I have not seen her in I don't know how many years. The last time I saw Jasmine she was heading off to University herself and do accountancy degree. My cock twitches at the slight image of Jasmine "cool it" I say in my mind and head of the showers.

I hate gym showers because blokes walking around butt naked not giving too hoots who is in the changing room, there is only so many penis's you need to see in one morning. "Morning Forest" I nod in response pulling my boxers up under my towel making sure everything is in place, then trousers, my white shirt fixing my silver cufflinks and my favourite navy blue tie. I place my phone in my top breast pocket and lace up my shoes. I turn round grab my keys, wallet and gym bag and head out. I nod to the receptionist and push the door. I take my gym bag with me to the office because I cant be bothered to drop it off and then I head to my favourite coffee shop, I open the door and a tall, blonde woman, blue eyes like the ocean and great pair of tits and full pair of lips not that I was looking walked out and said thank you. I watched her leave and she walked around the corner and disappeared. I shake my head and step inside and head up to the counter "mocha iced latte please" I say  "name?" The teenager behind the counter asks. "Blake" I respond "Anything else?" "no thank you" I move down to the till. The drink arrives and I grab it beep my bank card and head out.