{Jasmine}

We bring home the best tree and the best decorations and I can not wait to start decorating, "Blake you want to help with the lights" I say opening the box wanting to busy myself from thinking about Charlotte's text from the store. "Sure I'll get you a glass of wine first" He says opening a bottle and pouring each of us a glass. We have given Detective Childs an update that someone we work with spotted Rick. 

Blake was an expert putting the lights around the tree and I got to work with the bauble balls, we had gone for silver and purple theme with white lights. It looks gorgeous I stand back and Blake stands behind me hands coming around me and pulling me back so my back hits his chest. "Baby you have done an amazing job on decorating that tree" He says kissing the side of my neck making me moan, he gentle sucks on my bare skin and I want him to mark me so people know he is mine and I am his. This week in the office is going to fly by and Friday night is our Christmas ball on the boat. I need to go and get a dress for the ball and wow Blake off his feet and make him proud that I am on his arm. 

I have a dress appointment at a shop called 'Lovely' Mum meets me outside the office building she looks well Dad is now home from the hospital in time for Christmas which I am so grateful for. "Mum!" I run into her arms as she sees me "I thought I was going to see you lovely boyfriend" She says looking at the doors and as she says that Blake comes out and heads our way. "Oh Mum he isn't that special" I say smiling wide as I watch Blake come over looking forever handsome in his suit. "Blake darling how are you?" My Mum asks him giving him a hug "actually whilst you ladies go out and enjoy yourself I am going to see my family" He says and places his hands on my waist and it brings me close to him so he can kiss me. "Okay okay you two as much as I love seeing young love but we have an appointment too" My Mum says looking at us. I roll my eyes and Blake laughs "I'll see you at home tonight baby go and find the perfect dress for you" He says his eyes never leaving mine and we rub noses, Taylor pulls up and Blake gets in. Taylor closes the door and moves to the front and get in and drives away. 

My phone buzzes "whatever you pick to wear you will look drop dead gorgeous in and I can not wait to see you in whatever you choose I just wish I could see you in it xx"  I smile at Blake's text and slip my phone back in my bag. Mum hales a cab and we head to 'Lovely' it's a gorgeous shop there's bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses and evening gowns. "Good evening ladies and welcome to Lovely" The lady greets us "hi we have an appointment I'm Jasmine Howard and this is my Mum" I say "Jasmine Howard as in Blake Forest's girlfriend?" The lady looks at me and I smile "well my lady your handsome man just called and told us you were coming and for you to not worry about the price or anything he will cover it" She says smiling and I smile back. "So what is your favourite colour?" The lady who I find out her name is Hannah and she is the manager of the store. "Purple is my daughter favourite colour" My mum says. 

I wander over to the evening gowns running my finger along all the dresses, my eyes land on a silver, black and a deep purple. My Mum wanders over with Hannah following and looks at the purple one. I smile because my Mum picks up the three dresses that I have been looking at for a while. "Hannah? can I try on the black, purple and silver dresses please" I ask she takes them off the rack and we follow her to the dressing rooms. "Call me if you need a hand at all" Hannah says then leaves. I step out of my clothes and pull on the silver dress which is a halter neckline and a slit up the side, floor length luckily I had one a seamless thong on so no lines. The back of the dress is low finishing just above my bum, I feel sexy in this and I am sure Blake would love it but maybe be too dressy for the Christmas ball. I step out and my Mum looks up from her tea cup "Jasmine you look gorgeous" She says I walk over to the mirror. "How do you feel in it Jasmine?" She asks me as she stands next to me in the mirror "you like it but you don't love it" She says and I nod. I turn around and head back into the dressing room.