{Blake}

So today is the day I am going to ask Jasmine to marry me in front of both our parents, Sam has moved into Jasmine's old place and now she lives here with me, Jasmine is a sleep besides me and she looks so peaceful I can not wake her with my morning wood for sure. I grab my phone and text everyone the plan. "Morning everyone! Merry Christmas to all so Jason and Layla me and Jasmine will come and pick you up don't worry we have the Christmas pudding so don't panic :P so we will come over to yours and I want to place the ring on Jasmine's plate or would that be too oblivious maybe next to the cracker or shall I keep it in my pocket till I think the time is right or shall one of you give me a nod and then I do it"  I text nervous as hell. 

"Blake mate Merry Christmas for one plus calm the f*** down Jasmine is going to love whatever you do" Jason sends back and I let out a breath "Blake darling Jasmine loves you and doing it in front of us makes this special for us too we love you like our own son just relax and take your time x" that text was from Susan. I place my phone down not wanting to look at it again I open my bedside draw and open the box which has the ring in and I stroke the box breathing deeply. Jasmine stirs rubbing her eyes "morning gorgeous" I mumble snuggling into her "good morning Merry Christmas Blake" She says looking up at me smiling "to our first one as a couple and living together" I say proud that she is mine. I have wanted her for so long I roll her over and lean over and press my lips to her "so shall I give you your Christmas present" I say pressing my erection into her. She moans opening her legs bending one and wrapping one around my hip pushing me into her. I moan "now this is my favourite place" I say right by her ear giving it a little bit of a nibble. 

We open presents from each other and make love in the lounge by the Christmas tree, music playing in the back ground. "Jasmine I love you so much" I say looking her right cheek, left cheek then lips letting my tongue play with hers. linking our fingers together feeling completely happy in this moment. "As much as I want to stay naked with you we have to be with your folks soon plus we need to pick up Layla and Jason" Jasmine says turning to face me "we better get up then and get ready" Jasmine says standing  up and heads for our bedroom and I give chase picking her up and we head straight into the shower I turn on the water and we shower together making out like teenagers. It's so hot I wash Jasmine's body I know every inch of the woman I love and she knows every inch of mine. I can not keep my hands off this woman I sit on our bed watching her get dressed in a checked dress, black tights and Ugg boots she makes every outfit look sensational. I am in jeans and a V neck jumper showing the outlines of my pecks. "You ready baby we need to get going" I say standing behind Jasmine the ring box somewhere hopefully in one of the bags of presents. I have to make sure I pick the right back. 

My phone buzzes as we are on the way to Layla and Jason's "don't bother knocking we will see you pull up" Jasmine say reading the text from Jason just as we pull in front of their house. We watch from the car as they pull open their front door and with Layla's morning sickness calming down she is glowing and there is a slight little bump but nothing major. I can not wait for me and Jasmine to start a family of our own. I look over at Jasmine and she's watching them and how they interact with one another. Jason opens the door "Merry Christmas Sister and mate" As Jason pops his head in the open door and smiles at me with a knowing look in his eye 'how are the nerves' I give him a nod placing my hand on Jasmine's thigh and nod my head in the bag of presents as in a 'the ring is in there somewhere plus Jasmine has no clue' in other words 'I'm shitting myself'  I let out a breath and "Merry Christmas Blake Merry Christmas hun" Layla says excitedly and Jasmine just smiles back "Merry Christmas and next year we will have a Niece of Nephew joining us" She says looking at Layla's stomach. I put the car into drive and head to my parents. 

We arrive at my parents and I put the car into park and we all get out the front door opens and My Sister Sam steps out rushing over to us "Merry Christmas Everyone!" She says excitedly looking at me like 'all is set you ready?' I nod knowing soon all sets of eyes will be on me. We fall my sister into the house my hand on Jasmine's lower back moving my thumb forward and back she looks over her shoulder at me and smiles. We head to the lounge Jasmine's parents sitting on the couch having a drink talking to my Mum as we enter they jump up. "Merry Christmas" They go around kissing everyone on the cheek and hugging, Mum looks tired but she smiles "lunch in five minutes" My Dad comes in apron tied around his waist "Merry Christmas all help yourself to drinks" He says and hugs everyone then stops in front of me "You ready son?" He asks me hand on my shoulder I swallow letting my Adam apple bob giving him a nod "You want a scotch before hand calm the nerves" My Dad says nodding the the scotch bottle sitting onto of the cabinet. I flick my eyes to Jasmine but she's busy talking to my Mum.