{Jasmine}

Layla is sitting on my bed curling her long blonde hair, I get ready in the bathroom stepping into a leather skirt and a red lacy top. "what do you think?" I say showing Layla my outfit. "If that does not get Blakes pulse raised he must be stupid". I laugh and take a drink from the glass of wine we pulled earlier. "You ready?" I say applying a layer of red lipstick downing the rest of my wine and sling my bag on my shoulder grabbing my keys, phone and purse. Layla follows me and I lock the door. 

We arrive at the White Horse "Jason just texted to say they are in a booth and got us both a red wine" I say into Layla's ear as we head inside. I look around and catch my brother waving at me I do not see Blake until he stands up. "you are so sitting next to him and I will keep your brother entertained" Layla whispers. I nod and we walk to my Brother I give him a hug then turn to Blake and my god he looked of course I checked him out he had on swede shoes, dark blue jeans, a Ralph Lauren shirt that hugged at his biceps. I look into his eyes and smile. He hands me a glass of wine and sits back down, I sit down next to him I know my Brother is protective of me around guys but this is Blake he is harmless but I want him so bad, I take a sip of the wine and it is smooth and rich, I notice that Blake is on the scotch and my Brother is on Rum and Coke. He leans over and moves my hair away from my ear "you look drop dead gorgeous Jasmine" I shiver as I feel his breathe. I can feel myself throbbing I want this man but now is going to my boss and he probably still sees me as his best friends little sister. The drinks flow and the music turns up, next thing Layla is dragging me on the dancefloor. I notice my Brother get up and go the the bar Layla watching and heads over there so I go back to Blake. He's looking at his drink deep in thought then looks up when I slide back in beside him. I've never been a real fan of tattoos before but on Blake, he makes them look really hot like 'I want to get you naked and see what other tattoos you got' I let my finger trace his tattoo and his eyes go darker with desire as he watches my finger. 'Am I turning him on?' I finish off my wine and ask "what do you do at the weekends then?" I can tell he works out everyday. What surprises me when he offers to take me to his gym and show some workouts. He gets out his phone and places it my hand with the contact page open. "Put your number in" I fish out mine and hand it to him "you do the same". After one more drink Blake gets up and leaves. I watch him go and my god his bum looks amazing in those jeans. I turn back to my best friend and Brother and they are so close they could be kissing. I now feel like a third wheel so I go on to Instagram and Facebook then decide to text Blake wondering if he could pick me up.
He replies straight away telling me that Taylor his driver is coming and he will be with him. I feel giddy that I have Blake to myself. I say my goodbyes and head for the door.

I spot Blakes silver Mercedes, he opens the door for me, I slide in and he follows. I give my address to Taylor and place my hand on the seat in the middle. Blake does the same and our fingers brush. Shocks of excitement run through me and I look in to Blakes eyes and we both smile. There's unsaid words between us but I can tell from his look he wants me like I want him but he doesn't make a more. We arrive at my place and he gets out and opens the door for me whilst Taylor waiting in the car. We walk up to my door and I pull him by the collar wanting to kiss him and his lips but I wrap my arms around him for a hug inside but he presses his hips into me and I can feel how hard he is and I felt hot everywhere. He then stepped back "Goodnight Jasmine" and walked toward his car. "Night Blake" I called out and let myself in to my apartment. I lean against my closed front door and let out a breathe.
My phone buzzes a text from Layla.
"Did you get home ok?"
"Yes back in one piece now my bed is calling my name" I respond.
"Dream of someone special ;)" I smile and go to the sink to get a glass of water. Kicking off my shoes and head to my bedroom. My phone buzzes again just two word from Blake "Sweet dreams" I didn't respond. 

I take off my make up and get ready for bed removing everything and putting on my pyjama shorts and t-shirt. I reach under my bed for my friend B.O.B because I had a feeling I will be using him soon. I put him on my bedside table, turning my phone because I knew fully well I am going to be hungover for sure tomorrow. I get under my covers and close my eyes and let my mind wonder picturing me and Blake kissing in that dark corner, him undressing me with his eyes, laying me across the table in the booth, his head right between my legs, kissing long my inner thigh. I am panting, I reach a cross and turn on B.O.B and set it to a gentle vibrate, I shimmer my shorts down and bring it to my inner thigh imagining it's Blakes tongue and my god I was throbbing, I was wet too I brought it to my opening and it felt so good against my lips, Blakes name was forming at the back of my throat I know I will be screaming his name when the orgasm takes hold. I press the gentle vibrate against my clit and it was feeling so good, I was moving my hips up and down against the vibrating B.O.B and my mind went back to Blake with his lips on me down there between my legs his hands were doing wonders to my boobs, he was pinching them and rolling them between his fingers. God I'm so close really close. I can feel my toes starting to curl and I arched my back as my orgasm came crashing down around me I moaned Blake's name. I removed B.O.B and went to my bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like I have just been fucked. my cheeks were flushed, my hair a mess, boobs hanging out of my top. I washed B.O.B under the tap and put him back under the bed. I climb back under the covers and fall asleep dreaming of Blake.