{Blake}

Me and Jasmine are in my room and I have just given her two orgasms one from my fingers the other from my tongue and I can not believe how hot her body is. Undoing her dress was a fantasy of mine then finding out she was wearing a matching set bra and thong I almost came in my boxers my cock is so hard from just seeing her body, touching her, kissing her she is like my drug. Her eyes are hooded as she lays naked on my bed and I crawl up her body taking mental notes of every curve she has and loving the fact she has her belly button pieced, it's a massive turn on for me and I didn't know it was, she is perfect. 

"Now you've had me twice I think I need to return the favour" She says letting the light of the bedside lamp giving her body outline a glow. "you don't have to I want tonight to be about you" I say giving the tip of her nose a gentle kiss I lower my hips so my erection is pressing at her entrance I feel her hand cup my balls giving them a gentle squeeze and I am so close to blow she then shocks me by bring her hands to my hips pulling my boxers down to my thighs and I spring free I reach down pulling the rest of my boxers off my legs so now I am naked. I watch Jasmine's eyes travel down my body then eyeing my cock and licks her lips, pre-cum is leaking at my tip. "Blake lay on your back" She says her voice husky with desire for my cock I press my lips to hers then I follow her instruction so tempted to drag her over me so she would be on top but I just lay there waiting for her to do what she fancies with me. I place an arm behind my head and she turns her body so she is laying on her side her finger traveling down my body following the outlines of my muscles then her hand slowly moves along the side of my cock smoothing my pre-cum between her fingers then she pokes out her tongue and licks her fingers I smile. Her hand reaches the base of my cock and starts to move it up and down "little bit more pressure babe" I say moaning not realising the 'babe' comment just slipped out of my mouth but it felt good saying it "that's it Jasmine just like that" I say lifting my hips as her lips find mine our kisses turning hungry as my balls tighten "Jasmine I'm so close I want your lips around my cock" I say pulling away slightly so she shifts and her head goes down lips parting taking me in till I hit the back of her throat and her hand starts to massage my balls "so good babe" lifting my hips higher her tongue flicks my head and that's it I'm done I come in her gorgeous mouth and she swallows every drop again. She licks me clean then lets my now soft cock leave her mouth.

Catching my breath after another amazing blow job Jasmine has just given me "how many times have you done that Jasmine?" I ask her wanting to know about every detail of past sexual partners so I can beat them to be the best. She blushes as she lays her head on my shoulder watching her finger move up and down on my chest. "I've never done it before today, I've only seen it in videos" She says, I run my hand up and down her naked back feeling the softness of her skin and giving her bum a gentle squeeze "that's okay Jasmine, we need to be open and honest with each other if we are going to have a relationship" I say. Jasmine lifts her head and looks at me "okay question back at you how many women have done that to you?" She asks me I take a moment "3 first one was a high school mistake, second was my ex and third is you" I say kissing her nose "the other two didn't enjoy it and gave up leaving me to finish the job but you're so different it's amazing" I say re-assuring her she smiles her sweet smile. "how many guys have gone down and eaten you out" I ask "none except you, you are the first" She says I mentally give myself a fist pump. "what has been your most recent fantasy?" Jasmine asks me looking down at my cock giving it a gentle stroke with her finger tips, making it start to turn hard "you really want to know?" I ask her shifting slightly she nods "well it involves you, me being naked in the shower, on my desk in the office or under it giving me the best blow job or your heat riding my cock" I say looking down at this beautiful women "wow that is a list" She giggles "what is your fantasy?" I ask so I can make it a reality for her. She takes a breath "I've always wanted to have sex on the beach, you and me on every surface of your place and mine but also I've always wanted to have sex in the shower/bath" She says pink flushing her cheeks. I lift her chin and look at her taking in her beauty. "well let's start making your fantasies a reality" I say pulling her body over mine so my erection is now pressing into her stomach and we kiss tongues sliding over one another, my hand creasing her back then I roll us over so she is now under me. 

I dip my head kissing behind her ear, down her neck, giving it a gentle suck hoping to leave a subtle mark, marking her as mine. "I want to be inside you Jasmine" I say continuing my tease, cupping her heat in my hand, gently pressing my thumb into her folds whilst my lips suck on her nipple she lets out a moan I love that sound, my knees gently nudge her legs to be slightly further apart. "Blake wait..." I lift my head from her nipple "do you have a condom?" She asks me. I reach across the bed to the bedside table opening the draw pulling out a foil packet throwing it behind me and it hands next to her hip. She picks it up and rips it open and I lean back and she rolls it down my cock making me even harder, it is so hot that I can not stop looking at her, she looks at me and blushes "so how do you want to do this?" She asks blushing looking nervous all of a sudden. I gently push at her shoulders so she falls back against the pillows looking up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, I kiss her lips with my hand I caress her cheek, the end of my cock at the front of her entrance "you sure you want to do this?" I ask because after tonight everything will change between us no longer is she my best friends little sister she is the woman I most desire. 

"Yes I want to Blake" She says kissing my lips and run a finger along her slit I can feel her wetness ready for me to enter her. I slowly push the head of my cock inside her and she quickly inhales then exhales I pull back then push again moving in further I feel her body relax "more Blake" She whispers bending her knee and that makes me go deeper I start to move my hips setting a rhythm and Jasmine lifts her hips till I am hitting that sweet spot. "Jasmine babe, you're so tight and feel so good" I say between thrusts and our lips meet kissing I lift her bent leg and wrap it around my back so her heel is digging into my arse pushing me deeper, I hear her moan "you close Jasmine?" I ask bringing my hand down between us circling her clit making her moan louder "that feels so good Blake" She pants "come for me Jasmine I want to feel your walls around my cock pulling me deeper, milking me with your sweet scent" I whisper into her ear and then her body starts to quiver, she arches her back as I feel her walls clamp around my cock pulling me deeper into her sweet body, milking me. "Jasmine I'm so close" I pant pressing my forehead to hers and she reaches between us and starts massaging my balls making me moan, with a couple more thrust I come  filling the condom and then I collapse onto of her still inside her. I don't want to leave her body yet, I brush her hair out of her face and kiss her lips, her chest rising and falling then her stomach growls "best get some food in us but I don't want to leave your body" I say smiling, I slowly move withdrawing me from her body, my cock is now soft. I get off the bed and walk to the bathroom pulling off the condom throwing it in the bin then head back into my bedroom just as Jasmine is stepping into her pyjama shorts I just watch her from the doorway. I go to my t-shirt draw handling her one of mine so she can smell like me and secretly I want her to keep it, sleep in it when we are apart. She pulls on the t-shirt and it hangs baggy on her and hits her knees, she smells the t-shirt and smiles "smells like you" She smiles I step into the bedroom, pulling out some fresh boxers to pull on and I pull her towards me kissing her lips "keep it" I say "as a reminder now lets go and eat" I say taking her hand interlinking our fingers as we walk back to the dining area.

I pick up the containers that we left and take them to the microwave to warm up and Jasmine places the prawn toast and duck spring rolls onto a baking tray and places them in the over to warm up. "I left my wine glass in the bedroom be right back" She says as she is about to leave the room I grab her wrist and pull her gently to me and place a gentle kiss on her lips "can you grab mine too" I say and she walks away whilst a place my phone in the speaker to play some gentle music.