"But then I wouldn't be able to see that priceless face you make when you get scared." Caroline glared at me causing me to let out a small giggle. "So who is it?" I looked at Care awaiting an answer but instead Bonnie replied, "apparently there was a really hot guy at the grill yesterday but I didn't see him and Caroline over here, was too drunk to talk to him." 

"I'll ask him out for you next time you see him." I shrugged.

"They're keeping her overnight to make sure there's no infection, but she should be able to come home tomorrow." I heard Matt in the distance.

"Hey guys, I'll catch you later!" I told the girls before heading towards where I heard Matt's voice.

Once I got outside I noticed Stefan sitting on one of the tables, probably listening in as well. I sat down opposite him but he didn't even pay any attention to me as he kept listening to their conversation.

"She said it was a vampire." Stefan and I looked up at each other, our eyes wide, both scared of our secret coming out. If people find out about vampires in Mystic Falls, Stefan would have to leave again which obviously is not an option for him since he isn't going to leave Elena behind.

"What?"

"Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire" and then passes out." Matt added.

"Stef, we have to take care of this, we can't have people finding out." Stefan gave me a small nod before disappearing.

I was about to follow Stefan when Elena walked up to sit beside me. "Hey, where did Stefan go? I swear he was just here."

"Oh umm, he said he had something to take care of, he didn't really tell me what it was though." I stated.

"Oh, well in that case, I was planning on meeting Bonnie and Caroline at the grill, wanna come with? Elena inquired.

"Yeah sure, let's go." I smiled, linking arms with Elena, heading to the Mystic Grill.

======================================================

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie revealed what her grams has told her.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Caroline replied sarcastically.

"Oooo, must've  been strong, or was it weed? It was definitely weed." I bantered in response, making Caroline laugh before turning back to Elena, "so then what?"

"So then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night?  There was no sloppy first kiss or touch-feely of any kind?" Caroline wondered.

"Nope, we didn't go there."

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." I mean, Caroline kind of has a point, Stefan is a vampire, vampires don't tend to do all this slow, relationship stuff. However, now when I think about it, Stefan seems like the type to do exactly that.

"We just talked for hours." Elena responded.

Talked for hours? And still no mention of vampires or his weird lookalike ex Katherine, I actually praise Stefan for that, I would have ran out of things to talk about and probably accidentally spill all my secrets.

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

"I actually kind of agree with Caroline on this one, you both clearly like each other so why not go for it?" I agreed.