Twenty-Two

The Order is collecting Harry tonight and I'm nervous, I really am. I mean, he hasn't wrote me a letter since he left. I go have a shower. I slide on jeans, a jumper and vans. I leave my hair natural and go downstairs. It's just after lunch, when I got dressed. I got really nervous and decided to sleep in. 

Molly hugs me. "You two will be fine" said Molly. I look down. "I don't think we will" I said. "You will" said Molly. "I doubt it" I said. "Hey, have the fight and try to move on" said Molly. I nod and hug her back. Blaise walks in and hugs me. "Oh, Blair" said Blaise. I just look into his eyes. "Brothers before boyfriends" said Blaise. "Sisters before girlfriends" I said, smiling. Arthur comes in. "We're leaving" said Arthur. We nod and wish him luck. 

I rub my face and we just wait around, we have dinner, we talk about school, about the future and what it holds when we hear something crashing. Me, Molly and Ginny run out. Harry walks out with Hagrid. I look at him and he looks at me. I roll my eyes and walk back inside. I sit down and wait for more to arrive. When Remus comes in carrying a bleeding ear. I gasp and go over. "Is he OK?" I ask. "He lost an ear" said Remus. I nod and hold George's hand. He smiles. "Hey Bee" said George. I look at him. "How do you know my nickname?" I ask. "I just do, Bee" said George. I nod and go outside. Everyone arrives back and Harry comes out to me. "I guess we have to talk" said Harry. "Oh we bloody well do." I said. "I'm sorry.... I was trying to get my head around his death." said Harry. "As was everybody, Harry" I said. "Look, he was like a father to me" said Harry. "I know that Harry" I said. "I just.... I couldn't look at anyone" said Harry. "So you couldn't write me a letter" I said. "I.... I just..... I couldn't" said Harry. "Is that all your going to say?" I ask. "No" said Harry. "Seems like it, Harry." I said. "Bee.... please" said Harry. "Blaise asked me if I was going to break up with you" I said. Harry looks at me. "I said no" I said. He gives a smile. "Only reason is, I really like you and every couple has their ups and downs, Harry. But tell me one thing.... what is happening this year?" I ask. "Me, Hermione and Ron are going on a mission and we won't be going back to Hogwarts" said Harry. "I want to go with you" I said. "What? No!" said Harry. "Snape knows we're dating, everybody knows we're dating. Voldemort already knows we're dating, already probably. So, why can't I go with you?" I ask. "Because I don't want to lose you!" said Harry. 

"You won't be able to protect me on the hunt if I am in Hogwarts. What if they kidnap me? So, bring me with you" I said. "Blair.... please" said Harry. "Harry James Potter, stop being such a fucking idiot and I am going with you, OK. No no's, if's or buts" I said. "I guess that's fine." said Harry. "Oh and if you ignore my existence again, I will do something to you, Harry James Potter. Now come here and give me a fucking kiss" I demanded. He laughs and leans in. He kisses me and I kiss back harder. He smirks and pulls away. "I've missed you, Bee" said Harry. "So have I, Harry" I said. He smiles and kisses me. We go inside and everyone is smirking. "Got it out of your system?" asked Molly. "We have" I said. "OK, well off to bed you lot!" said Molly. We nod and retreat to our rooms. I instantly fall asleep.

We've made up. We don't need to fight all the time because we like each other.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx