Twenty-Six

After we wake up after a night out camping. I rub my face and get dressed. I sigh and go to the kitchen area. I begin to make breakfast when Harry walks in. "I thought I heard movement in here" smiled Harry. "Yeah, couldn't sleep much either it was cause I am stressed or you weren't beside me" I said, looking into the pot. "Well, tonight we will be" said Harry. I smile and he comes over. "Need a hand?" asked Harry. I nod. "Bowls and cups. Water also" I said, smiling. I finish and Hermione and Ron walk over. "Morning" I said. "Morning" said Ron. We dig in and I rub my face. Harry wraps his arms around me and I lean into him. 

"So now what?" asked Ron. "We have to figure out how to destroy it and then we find the other one" said Harry. "What if it meant something to Hogwarts?" I ask. "What do you mean?" asked Harry. "He has this love for Hogwarts and he might us the founders stuff to be Horcrux's." I said.  "You could be right" said Hermione. Harry smirks. "Your always surprising us" said Ron. I laugh and nod. I rub my eyes and take out my wand. I look around and sigh. "Another day, another hunt" I said. Harry nods and takes my hand. "Yeah, should we make a move or stay here for a while?" asked Harry. I look around and sigh. "Maybe, then we can figure out what to do with the locket" I said. "Yeah, we can" said Hermione. Me and Harry volunteer to go get more wood. We grab some and make our way back. I rub my face and look around. 

We set another fire and we sit around talking. Ron looks grumpy, as he usually does. I have no idea what is wrong with him and I wish I knew what was wrong with him. Hermione is playing with her wand. Harry holds my hand and Ron rolls his eyes. "Lovebirds" said Ron, rolling his eyes. "What is wrong with you?" asked Harry. "Nothing" said Ron. I glance at him. He seems angry. "Get that locket off you" I said. Ron takes it off and hands it to me. I put it on Harry and kiss his cheek. Ron sighs and rubs his face. 

We relax and Harry and Ron chat for a bit. I look at Hermione and she smiles at me. We begin to talk about Hogwarts. We have some food, it's less than yesterday. I sigh. Once we finish we look around and go inside. I lie on my bed and let them talk. I rub my eyes and yawn. I instantly fall asleep. I feel someone slide in beside me. Harry. I cuddle into him and smile. "I guess I'll watch" said Ron, quite loudly that I hear in my sleep.

Hopefully we don't fall out.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I will be fast forwarding a couple of scenes from the actual books to make this more fun.... also I have plans to stop at mid-thirties for this book. So, sit back and relax!

Lorna xx