Two

I wake up and first day of class

I wake up and first day of class. I sit up and groan. I go have a quick wash and then step out. I dry myself and put my underwear on. I slide on my jumper. I blow dry my hair and leave it natural. I go down to the Great Hall. I sit down and pour out cereal, milk and grab a spoon. I take a bite and smile. I hear my name. Blaise walks over and sits beside me. "Are you OK?" asked Blaise. "I am, I'm fine, Blaise" I said. Blaise nods and stands up. "Don't let anyone bully you or tell me" said Blaise. I roll my eyes. "I will, Blaise. Go to Malfoy." I said. Blaise laughs and walks off, grabbing an apple. I laugh and take a sip of pumpkin juice. "Blair" said Luna, sitting beside me. "Hey Luna" I said. "You OK?" asked Luna. I nod. "You and Blaise are the exact same" I said, smiling. "How?" asked Luna. "You both asked am I OK" I said, smiling. "Well, I dunno" said Luna. We finish and head to class. I sit in a seat beside Luna and glance at Harry who is sitting in front of us to the side. 

"You like him, Harry" said Luna. I blush and glance at him. "How do you know?" I ask. "It's obvious" said Luna. I nod and she hugs me. McGonagall walks inside and steps forward. "Morning, everyone, we're doing stuff differently.... sitting beside different people, I will assign the seats" said McGonagall. She puts up the list and I'm beside Harry. How am I meant to concentrate beside Harry? I go sit beside him and I sigh. He smiles at me. "Hey Blair" said Harry. "Hi" I said. I hear a knock and Blaise walks inside. "Hi.... Professor? I need to speak to Blair for a second" said Blaise. She nods and I stand up and walk out. "Tom is dead" said Blaise. "Seriously?" I ask. He nods. "That's shit, but god, he didn't last long" I said. "No, he didn't" said Blaise. Blaise keeps looking into the classroom and I look behind me. His looking at Luna. "You like Luna" I said. "No!" said Blaise, blushing. "You are simply the best, seriously.... how can you not tell her" I said. "I do not know" said Blaise. "Don't leave it too long" I said. I hug him and he kisses my forehead. I poke his cheek. "Don't let mother guilt you into shit" I said. He nods and walks off. I walk back inside and sit at my desk. McGonagall glances at me. "Care to share?" asked McGonagall. "My mother's husband is dead. I didn't really know him, he was nice though" I said. McGonagall just nods and goes back to teaching. I take down notes and I feel a poke in my arm. I look at Harry. "Yeah?" I ask. "Did she kill him? I heard rumours" asked Harry. "She probably did, but we never know their always dead when we're here" I said. "Oh, sorry" said Harry. I shrug and go back to listening.

Once we finish classes, it's time for dinner, thank god. Umbridge was a BITCH! I sigh and once I finish eating, I go to the dorm. I go put on my pyjama's and do my homework on my bed. I finish and slide under the covers. I lie on my pillow and sigh. 

Did my mother kill all 8 husbands? Did she kill mine and Blaise's dad? 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx