Seventeen

I wake up and groan. I go have a shower and put my uniform on. I put my hair in a messy bun and go down for breakfast. I take come cereal and then I head to my first class. Harry walks over as I am walking. "Hey, I'll walk you to your class" said Harry. I smile at him and we walk to class. I hug him goodbye and go inside. I smile at my desk and I rub my wrists. Tonight is the detention. I notice McGonagall walking in. She smiles and begins to teach us and I just continue to do some notes. Once I get to my second class, Snape is glaring at us all. 

He really does hate students that are not from Slytherin. I rub my face and do some potions. Once I get to the Great Hall for lunch, I am starving. I take some soup with some bread. I pour out some pumpkin juice and take a sip. Harry sits beside me and sighs. "I'm sorry for getting you detention again" said Harry. "Not your fault, it's Marietta's fault" I said. He nods and kisses me. I kiss back. "You two are so cute" said Luna. We pull apart and she smiles. "So are you and Blaise" I said, smiling. "Aw, thanks" said Luna. 

I smile at her and we finish our lunch. I head to Dark Against the Dark Arts.  I sit down and rub my face. I hate Umbridge, I really hate her. I really do. Once it finishes, I rush to the Great Hall. I sit down and have a sandwich. I pour out some pumpkin juice. Harry sits beside me and takes the same as I am having. We talk and joke about random shit. 

Once lunch heads, I rush to more classes. I sit down at a desk and sigh. I'm tired but I guess detention is tonight no chance of going to bed early. I lean on my hand and yawn. Binn's just drones on and on. I hate History, like it's horrible. I personally hate it. Once it finishes, I head to my other classes. The rest were horrible, boring really. 

Once I head to the Great Hall and I enjoy some food before the detention. I finish and half of the years go to the detention. I sit down and we begin to write down lines. I sigh. I hate this. Once it finishes, I smile. I walk with Harry and he hugs me when we get to my common room. I smile at him. "Thank god that is over, it was basically torture" I said. "Oh, god yes!" said Harry. I laugh and share a kiss. I go inside and head to bed. I instantly fall asleep. 

Hopefully the rest of the term is fine.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx