Thirteen

I look around and sigh. I go find my uniform. I slide on the skirt, a shirt and my jumper. I put my tie on. I slide on knee high socks and slide on black shoes. I brush my hair and go down to the Great Hall. I settle down on the bench and have cereal. I pour out some pumpkin juice. I take a sip and look around, Harry waves at me and I wave back. Once I finish, I head to Potions. I sit down and rub my eyes. I am so tired. I brush my hands through my hair. Snape begins to teach and I sigh. I hate this class but Snape doesn't bother me. He doesn't really hate Hufflepuff's, which is fine by us. I look at Justin and his smiling while doodling. I don't hate him, I used to have a crush on him but he turned me off by mean to Harry back in 2nd year. I mean, why be mean to someone because he can speak to snakes. 

Once I head to Herbology, Justin walk over and smile. "So, want to go on a date with me?" asked Justin. "Uh.... I'm um.... seeing Harry" I said. "Seriously? That idiot" said Justin. "Piss off" I said and walk to a table. I settle down and look at Sprout. She's smiling and talking about Mandrakes, again. I sigh and rub my thighs. Justin thinks he can ask me out, then be mean about Harry. God! Once it gets to lunch, I rush to the Great Hall. I sit down on the bench and rub my face. Harry walks over and sits beside me. "How was the first couple of classes?" asked Harry. "Justin asked me out, I said no, I was with you. He then was like 'Seriously, that idiot'" I said. "Oh.... arsehole" said Harry.

I look at my hands and nod. Harry grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile at him. "Your an amazing person, Harry. Yeah, I had a crush on him in like 1st year but your who I want to be with" I said. Harry smiles at me and kisses my head. I smile at him and have food. Once we finish, I head to Dark Against the Dark Arts. I sit down in a chair and sigh. 

"Ah, your back" said Umbridge. Sadly. I look around and groan. She begins to teach or just read from a book. Seriously, she is not qualified for this shit. Once she finishes talking, she looks around. "I heard there is a secret group and I will find out who runs it and is in it" said Umbridge. I gulp and grip my pen. I look at the table and pretend I am doing work. I smile at the desk, she will never find out. Not when I tell Harry about what she is trying to do. No way will she catch him or us. Once we finish, I fly out of there. I head to the last class of the day and settle down. I rub my face and sigh. I want this over already. Once it finishes, I head to the Great Hall for my dinner. Once I finish, I meet Harry to study in the library. "Your tired" said Harry. "So are you, Umbridge is looking for our group" I said. "Oh shit" said Harry. "I hate her" I said. "So do I" said Harry. He walks me back to my common room and we kiss. I say bye and go inside. 

I change into my pyjama's and get into my bed. I instantly fall asleep.

Today was an eh day.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx