Eight

As unusual something is, I wake up wide awake. I head to the bathroom and have a quick shower and then get ready for the day. I look at my hair though, ugh, such a mess. I brush it and then put it in a bun. I step out of the bathroom and go downstairs. Tomorrow is the holidays. I settle down when an owl drops a note down in front of me. I pick it up.

Blair,

Me and the Weasley's rushed home last night when we heard of an attack on Arthur Weasley. Remus Lupin will pick you, Blaise and Luna up tomorrow of the train. See you soon, Bee!

Harry

I write a reply and send it to Harry. I look at Blaise and he smiles. I stand up and walk outside. Blaise and Luna follow me. "Remus Lupin will be picking us up tomorrow. Mr. Weasley has been attacked" I said. "Oh, I hope his OK" said Luna. "Same" said Blaise. We head to classes. I settle down and take down some notes. I miss Harry and I know but I can feel myself really falling for him. 

Once I make it to lunch, I am wrecked. I hear my name. "Theodore" I said. Theo sits beside me. "Blair, where you spending Christmas?" asked Theo. "None of your business, Theo." I said. "Oh come on, I'm the closest person to you out of the pure-blood families." said Theo. "Yeah since my mother wants us to marry. If you want to know so much, with Harry Potter and the Weasley's" I said. "Right. I have this massive question...." said Theo. "What?" I ask. "I like Hermione Granger" said Theo. "Oh" I said, holy shit. "But she likes Ron" said Theo. "Yeah but to be frank, if you want to, take a chance" I said. "I can't. She'll hate me" said Theo. I groan. "Look, write her a letter" I said. "About what" said Theo. "Your feelings, Theodore Nott!" I said, placing my hands on my lap. "OK, bossy pants" said Theo and he walks away. I roll my eyes. Merlin, that idiot. I glance at Blaise and he motions to Theo. I wave him over. "He liked Hermione Granger" I said. "Oh.... wow" said Blaise. "Yeah, I told him to write a letter" I said. "Good idea." said Blaise. "Your advice would be grow some balls and ask her." I said. "Yeah, it would have" said Blaise. I just push him. "Your an idiot you know that" I said. "I know" said Blaise. Luna walks over and kisses him. "So, Theodore Nott likes Hermione Granger" said Luna. "Yeah.... I guess he does" I said. I hear my name being called. I turn around and there's Neville. "Hey, you dropped your quill" said Neville. 

"Thank you" I said. I take it and he walks off. I smile and we head back to classes. The classes are horrible and boring. Umbridge was being a bitch since Harry was not there, which was shite. I rub my eyes once I arrive at my table in the Great Hall. I dig in and Blaise waves at me. I wave back. Luna walks over. "Are you packed?" asked Luna. "Half packed" I said. "Same, just have to find my shoes" said Luna. "Oh, right" I said. I head to the library once I'm finished to finish some work before we leave in the morning. 

Once in my dorm, I settle down on a sofa. I read a book and then eventually I decide to go to bed. I change into my pyjama's and slide under the covers. I instantly fall asleep.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx