Five

*THE KISS HAPPENED ON FRIDAY AND IT'S NOW MONDAY!*

I wake up and go find my uniform. I slide it on and brush my hair. I put it in a ponytail and go downstairs for breakfast. I spot Luna walk over and sit down. "What's wrong?" asked Luna. "Harry and Cho kissed" I said. "Oh" said Luna. I shrug. "He obviously doesn't like me" I said. "Well, his blind then" said Luna. "Hey Luna, hey Blair" said Blaise. "Hi" we said. He sits down and takes some sausages. I smile. We dig in and then once we finish, we head to classes. I sit down and notice Harry walking in late to Potions. "5 points from Gryffindor." said Snape. Harry rushes to sit down, which is beside me. I smile at the table and take notes. 

"Hi Blair" said Harry. "Hi, Harry" I said. Harry smiles and gets to work. I accidentally cut my finger. "Ouch!" I said. "What happened?" asked Harry. "I cut my finger" I said, holding it to my chest. Harry reaches out and takes my hand. "Here, let me" said Harry. He takes out a plaster and puts it on my cut. "There ya go" said Harry. I blush and thank him. I turn away and continue to cut my ingredients. Once I finish, Snape checks it. "Good work, Zabini" said Snape. I nod. He walks away. I look at Harry. "Do you need help?" I ask. "Uh... yeah" said Harry. "Put this in then that one" I said. "Oh right" said Harry. I nod and smile. 

Once the class finishes, I head to Dark Against the Dark Arts. I settle into a seat when Harry walks in. He sits down beside me. "Ron and Hermione are annoying me, they like each other but won't tell each other" said Harry. "Oh, maybe they should tell each other" I said. "They should!" said Harry. Umbridge walks in and smiles. I shiver and Harry looks at me. "Everyone, work on the books" said Umbridge. "But we're not learning anything.... your the teacher! Voldemort is back and we need to know about spells, how to duel!" said Harry. "Harry Potter, your a liar and he is not back. Now watch your tongue or you and Ms. Zabini will join me for detention" said Umbridge. "But she's done nothing!" said Harry. "Both of you detention, only reason is that she's glaring at me!" said Umbridge and she goes to sit down. I sigh and Harry looks at me and mouths sorry. I shrug. 

Once we head to lunch, Harry walks over and sits beside me. "I am so sorry, she was wrong to give you detention" said Harry. I pat his shoulder. "I'm fine, it's not your fault. What about the meeting?" I ask. "Cancelled. I don't want to do it after detention" said Harry. I nod and Harry leans into my ear. "I'll walk you back to your common room after the detention" said Harry. He pulls back and walks away. I blush. Luna walks over and smiles. "He talked to you!" said Luna. "He did but it's fine, he likes Cho" I said. "What if he doesn't?" asked Luna. I just shrug. 

I head to another class and sit down. I be quiet until eventually the classes are over. I have a quick dinner when Harry walks over. "Umbridge wants us now" said Harry. I nod and we go to her office. "Ah lovely to see you two again" said Umbridge. We sit down and she hands us quills.

"Harry, you may write I must not tell lies and Blair, you must write I do not glare!" said Umbidge. We begin but my hand feels weird. Ouuch! Holy shit... it's on my hand! The same is happening to Harry. Umbridge is smirking. Once we finish, Harry walks me back to the common room. "I'm sorry, I am so, so sorry" I said. "It's fine. She's a bitch anyway" I said. Harry nods. I turn to go in but Harry takes my hand. "Blair? I know you saw me and Cho kiss" said Harry. "Obviously your dating" I said. "No. We're not... we went on a date and well, she got upset about Cedric and then she 'dumped' me" said Harry. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine" said Harry. I take his hand, shit sparks. Wow. "You'll find the one" I said. "I might have already" said Harry. He steps closer and smiles. "Ahem" coughed Umbridge. We jump apart and she smiles. "Potter bed. You too Zabini" said Umbridge. She walks away. I nod and go inside my dorm. 

I go to my room and change into pyjama's. I fall asleep instantly!

Me and Harry nearly kissed!

Hope you enjoyed this long awaited chapter!

Lorna xx