Nine

I go find an outfit for going to Harry's home. I put on comfy clothes and vans. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. I go down with my baggage and then head down to the Great Hall. I settle down on the bench and notice Blaise smiling at me. I smile back at him. I have sausage's and rashers. I take a sip of pumpkin juice. Once I finish, we head down to the train. I sit with Luna and she smiles at me. "This is exciting" said Luna. I nod. "It is" I said. Once we reach the station, I spot Lupin. We grab our bags and leave. He says hi and brings us to a car. "Thankfully I know how to drive, so let's go" said Lupin. We drive to the spot and wow.... this house just comes out of two houses. Oh wow! We go inside and I spot Harry. I walk to him and he hugs me. "You made it" said Harry, smiling. I kiss his cheek. We go inside and Mr. Weasley is sitting there. I smile at him. "Hi, Mr. Weasley, I hope your feeling better" I said. "I am, surrounded by loved ones" said Mr. Weasley. 

I nod and sit down. Harry sits beside me and places his hand on my thigh. I blush and Harry is blushing as well. Harry glances at me and smiles. I smile back and then I look around, everyone is laughing, which is amazing. Molly walks over and pats my shoulder. "What do you like to eat?" asked Molly. "Anything really, I'm not fussy. Blaise is the same" I said, smiling a bit. "Oh good, I was thinking of a chicken stew" said Molly. "That's actually mine and Blaise's favourite dinner" I said, smiling. Molly nods. "That's great" said Molly. She heads to the kitchen and I smile. She is one amazing woman. I play with my fingers and then Harry takes my hand. "Want to go to the sitting room?" asked Harry. "Yeah, sure" I said. We stand up and go to the sitting room. We sit down and Harry smiles at me. I take his hand and look at his scar. "I'm sorry you got this" I said. "And I'm sorry you got this one" said Harry. I just play with his fingers and he smiles at me. I rub at my face. I think it's time to tell him my feelings.

"Blair? I have to admit something. I like you" said Harry. "I like you too" I said. He smiles at me and I play with my fingers. "Would you like to go on a date when we get back to Hogwarts?" asked Harry. "I'd love too" I said. I smile and kiss his cheeks. He kisses mine. I sigh. "Umbridge has restrictions though" I said. "Who cares about the restrictions" said Harry. I smile and kiss his head.

"Dinner!" said Molly. We go inside and settle down on the seats. I smile at Harry and he smiles back. Harry is bloody handsome. Once we finish, I settle down on a sofa beside Harry. Harry leans over to me and leans his head on my shoulder. Molly settles down and smiles at us. Once it gets to 10 I decide to go to bed. I change and settle down in my bed. I instantly fall asleep.

Today was great! I loved it!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx