Three

LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK IS PLAYING BLAIR!

A week later

I wake up and rub at my eyes. I sit up and I sigh. I go find an outfit for today. There is a meeting for a 'Dumbledore's Army' in the Hogs Head. I put on the outfit and straighten my hair. I go down and have a quick breakfast and then head down to hogsmeade. I go find the Hogs Head and walk in. Wow, loads of people. I find a seat and sit down. Cho looks at me. "What are you doing here?" asked Cho. "I heard about the meeting... Luna told me" I said, glancing at Luna. "Ugh, a Zabini. Your gonna tell your brother" said Cho. "I'm not. Me and Blaise are twins, we're close but I do not tell him shit that could harm others. I am not my mother. I think your forgetting the rumour that my mother killed all her husbands including mine and Blaise's dad. So, no I am NOT like my fucking family" I said, very loudly and everyone is looking at me. "See, just like your mother" said Cho. I stand up and walk out. I go to the woods and sit on a rock. I throw stones at trees. "Um... Blair?" asked Hermione. I look up. "Hi" I said. "Here's the list, you can come." said Hermione. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, I trust you already, it'll take them some time to get used to you but who cares about Cho?" said Hermione. I nod and sign it. Hermione walks off and Luna walks over. "You OK?" asked Luna. I nod. I rub at my thighs. Luna sighs. "Cho should have never said that you" said Luna, frowning. I shrug. "I'm used to it." I said, playing with my rings. "It's shit that Harry likes Cho" said Luna. I laugh. 

"That I agree with and Luna? What do you think of Blaise?" I ask. "I... his handsome, smart and funny. I like him" said Luna. "Hmm.... he likes you too" I said. "He does?" asked Luna. I smile and I hear my name. I stand up and turn. Blaise, he walks over. "Hey where were you?" asked Blaise. "Here with Luna, oh you two stay here and talk. Gotta go" I said and walk off. I go to Zonko's and buy some supplies.  I head back to the castle and sit in the courtyard. I rub at my face and sigh. Blaise runs over. "Luna agreed to go on a date with me" said Blaise. I smile and hug him. "Blaise.... please stop being on the death eaters side and be on Harry's" I beg him. "Why are you so adamant on me being on his side?" asked Blaise. "I don't want you dying if there is a war!" I said. "I will if that makes you happier and know that I am safe" said Blaise. I hug him. I spot Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting under the tree. 

Cho walks out and groans. "Oh the Zabini's are hugging, maybe their mother did kill their father, but should have killed them before they were born" said Cho. "Oh shut up. You don't know us so shut it. Go away bitch" said Blaise. I cover my mouth so I don't laugh. I look around and Harry, Ron and Hermione are watching. "Zabini, shut it manwhore" said Blaise. I frown. "How DARE you call Blaise that! You piece of shit!" I said, nearly yelling. Cho walks off and I groan. 

Blaise just sighs and hugs me. I begin to laugh and we go for dinner, once dinner is over I head back to the dorm to do some homework and then write letters. I eventually go to bed and fall asleep. 

Today was fine, a bit iffy!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx