Eleven

I wake up and rub my eyes. I go have a quick shower and then find an outfit. I put on jeans, a yellow long sleeved top and a blazer vest coat whatever it's called. I slide on vans and look at my hair. Oh god, I blow dry it and then brush it. I leave it natural. I do light make up and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and they already making breakfast. 

Once we finish breakfast, which was cereal and rashers. I smile and take a sip of tea. Harry smiles at me and rubs my hands. "You look beautiful" said Harry. "You look handsome" I said. Harry blushes and I giggle. "Your blushing" I said. Harry blushes even redder. I laugh and poke his cheek. I smile when Ron walks in looking disgruntled. "Fred pranked me as I walked down the stairs" said Ron. "Well, he probably had good reason too" said Harry. Blaise walks in with Luna behind him. "Mother wrote to us" said Blaise. "OK" I said. "She wants us home" said Blaise. "No" I said. "I wrote back saying no." said Blaise. I nod, smiling. "Good" I said. "Blair? What are we going to do for Summer?" asked Blaise. "I have no clue, Blaise. We're not off age, neither of us" I said. "We have a couple of months left" said Blaise. "I know. We're just gonna have to think about it" I said. "We are. So, let's relax" said Blaise. 

Harry smiles at me and plays with my hair. I smile and blush. Blaise smirks and leaves. Harry takes my hand and smiles at me. "You want to hang in the drawing room?" asked Harry. "Sure" I said. We stand up and go to the drawing room. We settle down on the sofa's in the room. Harry smiles at me and takes my hand. "It's funny how quickly we're falling for each other" said Harry. "It is but it's easy for you" I said. "What do you mean?" asked Harry. "I said it wrong, shit. It's easy to fall for you because you care for everyone other than yourself." I said. Harry blushes and places his hands on my face. "Blair? Can I kiss you?" asked Harry. "Yeah" I said. We lean in and our lips touch. It's gentle but I can feel the sparks and the heat. We pull apart and Harry smiles. "Well, that was fucking awesome!" said Harry. I smile. "It was" I said, smiling. 

We head back downstairs and everyone is staring at us. "How was the drawing room?" asked Luna. "Fun" I said. Harry agrees. I play with his fingers when he takes my hand. I smile at him. We sit down and Molly serves dinner. A roast chicken dinner and water. We dig in and everyone is throwing out compliments to the chef. 

Once we finish, we all go watch a movie. Once it gets later we all go to bed.

Today was good!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx