Twenty-One

SKIP TO THE END OF 6TH YEAR

I wake up after the night when Dumbledore died. I look at my hands and go get dressed. I throw on a tracksuit and vans. I put my hair in a bun and go downstairs. I look around for Harry but don't see him. Hermione walks over. "Harry left early this morning to visit Sirius and stay there for the night and go back to the Dursley's tomorrow" said Hermione. "Oh, right" I said. I go have breakfast and then go to the library. I sit down and begin to read books. I rub my eyes. I wish Harry told me he was leaving today. We all are but he left earlier. 

I go get my stuff and we all go to the station. We board the train and it soon begins its journey home. Once we arrive home, to the burrow I go to mine and Ginny's room. I sit down on my bed and sigh. Ginny walks in. "Oh, Blair" said Ginny. "He.... never said bye" I said. "I know" said Ginny. "I know I said selfish because of the fact Dumbledore died" I said. "Your not selfish, you just have feelings. Everyone has feelings and you should not feel guilty" said Ginny. "I know but his going through a hard time" I said. "As is everyone, Blair. Not just Harry, I mean no offence to him but he tends to just think about himself sometimes" said Ginny. "I know but he shouldn't have to suffer by himself" I said. Ginny nods and hugs me. 

As we talk, we get called down for food. Blaise hugs me. "I'm sorry about Harry leaving early" said Blaise. I shrug. "I am too" I said. "Are you gonna break up with him?" asked Blaise. "No. I don't think so" I said. Blaise nods and pats my hand. "Be strong" said Blaise. I nod and hug him. We have some lunch and relax. I rub my eyes and go back to my room. I lie on my bed. I look around the room and sigh. Ginny walks in and sits beside me. "This sucks, I heard Blaise asking if your gonna break up with him" said Ginny. I nod. "Yup" I said. "Your not" said Ginny. "No, I am not. I really like him" I said. "Then hold on tight, he will need your support" said Ginny. I nod and we go outside to watch them play Quidditch. I smile and think, this is amazing. I sigh and we get called in for dinner. 

I sit down and we dig in. I rub my face and then we just sit around the sitting room, talking to each other. Fleur smiles at me and hugs me. "You and Harry are very cute together" said Fleur. "Thank you" I said, smiling. I head to bed at 10 and change into my pyjama's. I slide under the covers and instantly fall asleep. 

Today was weird, Harry left without saying bye.

I wonder what will happen when Harry arrives??

I hope you enjoyed and it's nearly Christmas!

Lorna xx