11

Camilas pov

I wake up and see Lauren still asleep, she had her arms tightly around me, cuddling me close and I had my arms around her holding her tightly.

I push some hair out of her face, she woke up and looked at me, I smile and she smiles softly and sleepily back.

"How you feeling?" She asked in her deep raspy morning voice, I can't and dont lie, it was hot.

"I'm fine" I whisper, she nods and I look down and see her shirt was now half unbuttoned her abs were showing.

"Awww, the boss is a cuddlier!" Was said, Lauren and I jump and look to see the gang and Dinah were in here smiling at us.

"The fuck! How did you get in here?!" I yell, Lauren was glaring at them, Dinah waved a key in her hands.

"They asked where Lauren was, I let them in" Dinah said, I sigh and cover my face as Lauren still was glaring at them.

"Leave" Lauren said, they nod

"Yes boss" they said, Dinah also left and Lauren sighed laying back down.

"Will you be okay to leave the house today?" Lauren asked me, I look at her

"Not work, just...I want you to leave the house, I'll be with you all day, it's not healthy saying in bed for days" she said, I sigh but nod.

"As long as you're with me" I mumble, she nods

"I said, however long you need I'll be by your side" Lauren said, I nod softly.

"Okay, you're having breakfast" she said, I shook my head but she nodded

Lauren got out of bed, I sigh and she picks me up I smile wrapping my arms and legs around her, she puts her one arm under my thighs and the others hand was on my back.

She walked to the kitchen and we see them all here still, they looked at our position weirdly.

"What are you still doing here?" Lauren asked, i rest my head on hers

"Eating" zayn said, Lauren sighed and placed me on a chair, she walks to the cooker and I see her shirt still half undone, she starts to cook.

"Leave her alone" Lauren said, they all frown wondering how she knew that they were going to Harass me with questions.

Soon Lauren was done cooking, she set a plate in front of me and a glass of orange juice, she sat next to me with a plate of food and some coffee.

Lauren and I eat as everyone watched, I got uncomfortable and looked at Lauren, she seemed fine though, she was on her phone.

"Stop staring at camila" she said, I frown as did Everyone else as she didn't even need to look up, they look away and I keep eating. I could only eat half of my food but Lauren didn't seem to mind, she washed up and picked me up again taking me back to the bedroom.

"I'm going to shower" Lauren said, I nod and she goes to shower

She soon came out in the same suit, she grabs my car keys and walks over to me.

"I'm going to my house to get a suit, get ready okay" she said, I nod and she kisses my cheek leaving.

I showered and got ready, soon Lauren came back dressed in a different suit.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked walking to me, I nod and she puts both of her hands on my cheeks and rubs her thumbs along them, she then pulled her hands back and fixed my suit a little bit, the she brushed some hair from my face.