8

Camilas pov

I get woken up by Lauren, I sigh and rub my face.

"Do you have a key or something?" I ask, she shook her head

"Wise guy doesn't need a key" she said, I frown at 'wise guy' but nod.

"Whatever, what do you want?" I ask, she picks me up and takes me to my bathroom

"Is this my mornings now after meeting you?" I ask, she nods

"Get ready, we are going to celebrate you joining" she said, I sigh and close the door and get showered, I brush my teeth, wash my face and do my hair and make up.

I go into my bedroom and Lauren covers her eyes, I get dried and dressed into a black and white suit with some black ankle boot heals.

"Okay" I say, she look and gets up

"Ring, necklace, always on" she said, she seemed offended

"They're in here, I don't sleep with Jewellery on" I say, she nods

"Then don't say done, you are not ready until those are on you" she said, I nod and put the necklace and ring on.

"Better? Why does it mean so much anyway?" I ask, she sighed

"It just does okay, it's tradition, like Christmas" she said, she undone my top two buttons and I frown.

"Don't look so up tight" she said, I roll my eyes and get the things I'll need and leave

-Lauren's pov-

"Hey mila, Ralph" Dinah said, I frown and look around for this Ralph person

"Lauren you're Ralph, get it Ralph Lauren" Dinah said, I shrug nodding

"Yeh" I say, she nods

"Where you going, you're out all the time with each other" Dinah said, I look at camila

"I'll tell you later when you're not working, I've got to go I love you" she said, Dinah nods saying 'I love you' back and camila and I leave. 

I take her to a club and to vip, the others look smiling.

"Mila! Look at you!" Normani said, camila giggles and they talk, they clicked really fast the first time camila and her friends where in vip that one night.

"Welcome" Harry said, she smiles

"Thank you" she said, they all welcome her.

"A club, this early Lauren?" Camila asked, i shrug

"Look, we have food, we have drinks, we have games, it's a good place" I say, she nods and we all celebrate camila joining, we didn't drink, well I did but only whisky, we ate played some games it was fun.

"Camila, you know if you balance it on your finger it works better" liam said, camila was trying to play pool, she frowns and liam leans over her helping her. I know he didn't mean anything by it, the guy has a girlfriend, but I felt something come over me. Jealously.

I look away shaking it off confused, I shouldn't be jealous, there is nothing to be jealous of. I walk over to the others and we all talk and laugh, I look back over at liam and camila, still talking they seem to be getting on well, I still felt that stupid feeling though and I don't know why.

We spent all day at this club, it was nice though the vip area for us is not as much as a club as the bottom half. It's more of a chill out area than a club, the music isn't as loud unless we ask for it to be turned up here, we have high quality food up here, as I said games, we have couches it's just mainly a chill out area.