7

Lauren's pov

I've just picked up camilas dress from Marco, I just got to camilas apartment, I see Dinah talking to some woman.

"Uh, can I help you?" The woman asked, i shook my head

"But you don't live here..." she said, I knew she knew who I was

"I know camila, I've got her dress, now I'm going to go give it to her" I say, the woman frowns

"Dinah explain to her" I say and walk up the stairs

"You know her? She knows you?" I hear, I chuckle shaking my head

I let myself into camilas apartment and go to her room, I knew she would still be asleep since it's 7:30 and she doesn't work today.

I get to her bed room and hang her dress up, I pick camila up and she wakes up.

"Lauren...stop doing this, one day someone is going to break into my house and I'll think it's you when it's not" she said, I walk her to the bathroom.

"Get showered, do your make up and hair real nice, I got your dress out there" I say, she sighed nodding and I leave her be.

She soon came out in a towel and I cover my eyes for her as she looks at me, I hear some draws opening and some moving around before.

"Lauren, zip me up" I get up and zip her up.

"Wow, it fits amazingly" she said, I smile

"That's because the best of the best made it" I say, she smiles and nods

"Get some shoes on, we need to leave" I say, she nods and did

"I'm hungry" she said, I nod and she gets her things

"Get a jacket it's chilly outside" I say, she sighed and grabbed a jacket putting it over her arm

"We can go out to eat with my mom and dad" I say, she nods and I hold my hand out, she looks at it and slowly takes it and so I take her to my car, as we got in the main area the woman looks at me.

"Camila...you know jauregui?" The woman asked, camila smiles lightly and nods

"Yeh, she's not as bad as you think" Camila said, I sigh as she stopped to talk to the woman

"How do you know her?" This woman asked, camila started to say some stuff that kind of did happen.

"Well, I was working and sort of ran into her, at the wrong moment, let's just say I'm lucky to be alive" Camila chuckles, I crack a smile. it's funny because it's true.

"And so, you still see her?" The woman asked, camila nods looking at me

"She's good company" she said and looks back at the woman, I walk behind camila and put my hands on her waist, I dip my head so I'm by her ear and whisper.

"Let's go before we are late and we lose some fingers" I whisper, she gulped and nodded

"Okay, talk soon" Camila said, the woman nodded and we leave

"Who is that?" I ask as I open her side of the cars door, she got in and I did as well.

"Dinahs mom" she said, I nod and drive to my parents house. Camila was speechless at the size, her eyes wide and mouth hung open.

"Okay, lets go" I say, I get out opening her door, I take her hand and walk to the house door.

"Okay, first" I put my hand under her chin closing her mouth, I then softly close her eyes she opens them again and I nod.