10

Lauren's pov

The sun rose and I sigh tired as ever, I hear my phone go off and grab it, it was a text from Niall.

Niall
Got problems with boys on the streets

I look at camila and know I'm not going anywhere today, I didn't want to leave her alone in this state, if it were anyone else I would leave them, tell them it's their own fault but camila is different.

Me
Can you handle it?

Niall
Yes if that's what you want

Me
You're in charge

Nail
Got it, I'll text you when it's done

Me
Okay

I put my phone down and wrap my arm back around camila, she looks up at me and I look down at her we didn't say anything just looked at each other. It was weird but nice.

"What?" I finally asked after a while

"You have nice eyes" she mumbled

"Thank you, you too" I say, she shook her head

"Don't lie" she mumbled

"I don't lie, camila, you should know that" I say, she nods and puts her head back on my chest.

I lean over grabbing camilas lap top off the bedside table, I open it and see it doesn't have a passcode so I open netflix, log into mine and put spongebob in.

"Camila" I say, she looks at me and I point to the screen, she smiles softly and watches it.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask, she shook her head

"Drink?" I ask, she again shook her head I nod.

Later I will get her to eat and drink something, but not right now.

Soon I feel camila untuck my shirt, I look and watch as she slowly slipped her hand up my shirt and onto my stomach, she rubbed it softly and I frown but let her do what she wanted.

I watch as camila yawned, I saw her eyes slowly shut.

"Go to sleep, I'm right here, I'll be right here all day" I say, she nods softly trying to move closer.

Soon camila was asleep, I sigh in relief and close my eyes going to sleep myself.

I wake up to my name being yelled, I look to see camila asleep sweating, I shake her and call her name until she woke up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay" i say, I put her face in my hands as we were sat up, she cried and I rub her cheeks softly.

"It's okay" I whisper, she calmed down and I rest my forehead against hers, she slowed her breathing down to mine, I look at her eyes and she put her head on my shoulder.

The bedroom door opens and I hold camila close as she started to whimper, I relax my body from getting ready to beat the shit out of whoever it was, when I saw it was her parents and little sister.

"Mija" Sinu said, camila looks

"Ally came over, she told us" Sinu said, camila goes back to hiding in my neck.

"I didn't..." I say, they nod

"She told us that too" ale said, I nod and look at camila

"Talk to them" I whisper, she just stared at me

"Talk to them" I say, she looked at her family

"I did the right thing" she whispers, we all grew confused