Baron Zeppeli

A/n:By the way, Dio is going to have some changes too. Hope you like them.

Narrative POV
Where are our heroes you may ask? Right now our heroes are in a hotel and Madara keeps asking to tell her the story.

Madara: please please please-

Speedwagon: I said NO!

Madara: Come on uncle Speedwagon tell me what happened when they first meet, I'm getting sick of seeing Joseph and Caesar playing cards. I want entertainment.

Joseph: Dammit I lost!

Caesar: That's because you cheated.

Joseph: I did not!

Caesar: yes you did, I saw you.

Joseph: you wanna go!

Caesar: please save me the time.

Madara: I'll stop them if you tell me the story.~

Speedwagon: Fine

(Madara walks toward Joseph and Caesar)

Caesar: Oh Madara, is there anything we can do for you?

IJ: Don't you even start to be fucking nice right now! Ugh, hate you!

Joseph(In head): now now settle down IJ.

Madara: I just wanted you guys to stop fighting if not you'll both go night night.

Madara: I just wanted you guys to stop fighting  if not you'll both go night night

Joseph(weakly): ok

Speedwagon(In head): ok, they stopped but I think I made it worse.

Speedwagon: ok Story time

Madara: Yes!

Why do you like stories so much?

Madara(In head): it was some sort of entertainment when I was child I loved to hear the war stories that my family told. I liked it just as I liked to fight and dance. I also like to do research in my meantime and now I have fashion.

I see your point

Joseph: but uncle Speedwagon aren't I too old to hear stories?

Speedwagon: it the story of how Johnathan meet Baron Zeppeli.

Joseph: Ok I change my mind.

Madara: Do you want to hear the story too Caesar?

Caesar: I would love too.

IJ: OI, fuck you

Joseph(In head): Clam down IJ.

Speedwagon: Now our story begins after the fight against Johnathan and Dio. Johnathan had met up with his childhood friend and rival Erina who nursed him back to health. To be honest he was up and out in the next 3 days and Erina said it would take at least a month. We all decided to head to the Joestar manor to salvage anything.