My new life

Please watch the video first.

So this is it huh? All my plans for world peace gone into smoke. My body.... I'm starting to feel less and less of it. My last words with Hashirama were nice ones. I always thought if the plan would work I would have nothing to fear. My fear of death. My fear not to die on the battlefield. Look at me now laying here with my rival, my friend.Well, it's too late for regrets. At least I'll be able to see my brother. Izuna...... I'm.......... I'm coming.

Well, well, well if it isn't Uchiha Madara.

Who are you?

Well, that's not very nice to say to a host.

Am I dead?

Yes, you are dead are you that stupid?

Shut up!! Do you know who I am!!?

Yeah,yeah your name is Uchiha Madara one of the most feared shinobi out there. Bleh,bleh,bleh, blab,blab,blab,blab.

Then who are you?

My name is Hermès. I'm the god of a lot of things but you don't need to now them.

May I see you ?

Oh, sure

Well, that's flashy

Well, that's flashy

I know, I know,but I wanted to look cool.

Why did you bring me hear in the first place?

Well, you see my dad told me that there is a new power that is going to disrupt the peace in a dimension, but I'm too busy. That's why I'm sending you to stop this new power from awakening again. Well, new powers.Think of this as redemption.

(A/n: if  you don't know Greek mythology. Hermès Dad is the king of the gods Zeus.)

Whoa,Whoa,Whoa,that's too much. Where am I even going?

Don't worry you'll still have chakra, so everything should be fine, all you need to do is sign this contract.

What's in it for me?

You get to live again with a free slate.

I want more.

Fiiine, you can get your sharingan and your mangekyou back.

Just a little bit more

Fine!! You can get a little bit of your god like power!

Ok, I'm in.

Finally,Oh yeah before you go, something might happen to your body.

What-
💥

Where am I? I feel wet and sticky. It's like I've been pushed out the womb. That was traumatizing.

Person1: "Congratulations Mrs. Jostar you have two healthy twins!"

Madara(In head): Oh, it has seem I've came into this world.

Person1: "One healthy boy and girl."

Madara(In head): Wait what!! Please tell me I'm the boy!

Elizabeth: "What a Beautiful young girl."

Madara(In head): Nooooooo!!!!!! I'm the girl! I bet Tobirama is laughing at me from his grave.

(Outside the baby is crying.)

Elizabeth: "Look at her eyes George, their mutated."

Madara(In head): what's wrong with my eyes?

George: "Looks like she has one black eye."

Madara(In head): so I have mismatched eyes? Sweet.

Person1: "Your baby boy Mr. Jostar."

George: "He's so cute. What should we name them liz."

Elizabeth: "Let's name him Joseph, but I don't know what I should name her though?"

Straizo: "I think I might be able to do that."

Madara(In head): Who's this guy?

Elizabeth: "Oh dad, what do you think we should name her?"

Straizo: "We should name her Madara."

George: "Why name her Madara?"

Straizo: "Because In medieval Greek it meant feminine but, in Japanese it means imperfect or flawed just like her eyes."

Elizabeth: "That's a strange name dad."

Straizo: "I know but I think it suits her don't you think so Madara?"

Madara(outside) giggles

Straizo: "See, she likes it."

Elizabeth: "Fine, Joseph and Madara welcome to the world."

Madara(In head): Yes, I get to keep my name, but what with the lights these two are giving off? It's as if they are giving off sunlight?

That my friend is Hamon or the ripple. You can learn about this later. Just be glad you got your name other than something that starts with  jo.

What's this dimension called anyway.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Ok, but why?

Because we are following the Jostars on their bizarre Adventure. Plus everyone's nickname is Jojo.

Who are the Jostars?

The Jostars are your family. You can learn more about their history when your older.Plus, you gave me a problem as a ghost, I thought it would be nice to give you a family that attracts evil and bad luck. Where do you think they get their bizarre Adventures from?

Oh, fuck you dude!!!

Have fun with the Jostars😈
P.S: you may have your mangekyou, but you still have to unlock your sharingan again ha!

Not cool!!!! This is going to be one bizarre life.