Strange baby

Elizabeth POV
Ok so it's been 2years since I've have Madara and Joseph and might I say that my daughter is a strange baby. She quiet and she has a face that is emotionless. Shouldn't babies are happy and make faces. But Madara, she different. She has this aura around her,something evil. I don't know what it is but I will find out.

Madara POV
Today is the day I get to see my grandma. I'm still trying to adjust to my mis-match eyes. They're weird. Today is the day I learn more about the Jostar's bloodline. But first I need to get my mom off my tail. She's on to me, and what would be a great idea to get her off my back by pretend playing with my older brother Joseph.
Hooray for babysitting. Here my sarcasm. Once the adults put us in the crib and left, Joseph started to approach me. What does this baby want? Then he started to bite on my hair.

........

What The Hell!!!!
And that's when I slapped him.
Since I don't really have any strength because I'm a baby, it felt like a small tap and he laughed. What's with this kid can't he see I don't want to play.

Erina: "Awww look how nice they're playing with each other."

Madara(in head): Who's this lady? Wait,I think I've seen her before. This is my grandma. I wonder where my grandpa is? But-but we're not playing we're fighting.

(Outside) Joseph is patting Madara's hair.

Madara(In head): Ugh, this brat, I need to find a way to get to my grandma to pick me up or I'm dealing with a drooling baby for the next 4 hours. Ok so how do I get this lady to come? Do I make a noise or ask for a toy? Eh, I'll think of something.

Narrative POV
Madara tried to get his grandma's attention, but to no avail. He tried to ask for food, ask for a toy, and even pretend cry(big blow to Madara's ego), but Elizabeth was always there to attend to his needs. Plus she always brought Joseph with her too.

Madara POV
Dammit, I was this close to getting away from this baby, then she bring both of us to to eat. Ok I'm glad that I have a mom in my life but still, I want to have some alone time.

George: "Here comes the food."(makes airplane noises)

Madara(In head): There is no way in hell this I'm eating that hot garbage that you people call baby food. Not in a fucking million years.

(Outside) Joseph ate the baby food.

Madara(In head): Nani!!! How can he eat that?

George: "Time for your food Madara. Here come the airplane."(makes airplane noises)

Madara(In head): You think that I'll open my mouth like that dumb brat right over there. Well, your wrong sweet father oh dearest.

Narrative POV
When George tried to feed Madara, madara flipped the spoon,put it into her hands and made George eat the baby food. Everyone watched in awe on how this baby even learned how to do that.

Erina: "Elizabeth honey, you have one strange baby."

Madara(In head): Bow before me Ha!

Narrative- In the end, Madara didn't learn anything about the Jostars and their past which only made Madara more depressed.

A/n if you are new to JJBA then you must know there are two George's. The first one was Johnathan's Dad. The second one was Johnathan's and Erina's son. That is Joseph's dad.