Goodbye Mom

Madara POV
Something bad has happened to dad. Ok,so I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I finally might be able to let loose since I've become this blob of baby fat, but I was wrong. After I got out of the crib, I started crawling to the library to learn about this world. To my surprise I heard words that I would never forget......

Speedwagon: "I'm sorry Elizabeth, but George is dead."

Elizabeth: "How? How is he dead?"

Speedwagon: "He was killed by one of Dio's zombies."

Haaaaaa,it seems that Dio's nonsense still gives this family bad luck even after he's dead.

Madara(In head):Dio,Who's Dio? What does he have to do with the Joestars?

Dio was the person who started all this crap. You see the Joestars weren't always like this. They were nobles. Then George Joestar the first,adopted Dio and that's when the problems started. Seven years after Dio was adopted, he tried to kill George with poison, but Johnathan found out and went out to find evidence for his accusations. Meanwhile, Dio found out their was a mask Johnathan was researching and found out the mask had powers. Needless to say he was right, but just before Johnathan was able to handcuff Dio, Dio tried to kill Johnathan but George stepped in and was stabbed instead. Dio dawned the mask and became something inhuman.

Madara(In head): what did he become?

He became a vampire.

Madara(In head) pfff.... are you serious? Is the great Uchiha Madara supposed to be scared of something that's fake. Vampires aren't real.

Oh yeah, say that to the person who became the undead, and then became human again and then into a goddamn alien!

Madara(In head): First off those were justus and second that was all part of my plan for world peace.

Weather, you believe it or not vampires are real and they make zombies.

Madara(In head): Oh yeah and I can do medical ninjitsu.

Shut up! It seems that one of Dio's zombies survived and killed your dad.
He doesn't know hamon so he can't fight back!

Madara(In head): Ok let's say this is real then who would that thing attack next?

You and your brother

....
Well then.....Um, what now?

Well your mom going to kill that thing.

Madara(In head):Ok, wait what?

That's what I said.

Madara(In head): But how? She doesn't know any Justus!!

That my friend is where Hamon comes in. Hamon or Sendō as they call it, is a ripple that has energy identical to sun rays which the body can produce through controlled breathing. These things have the effect of producing ripples. The ripple manifests itself as an electric- like sparks and it can be seen by ordinary humans. There are many ways to utilize Hamon like through liquids and wool. Hamon only affects the undead since it the exact opposite of them.

Madara(In head): Ooohhhhh that explains why my mom and that man were giving off some sort of spark. Wait!, this isn't the time for a history lesson, will she be ok? Will she come back?

I hope so my dude, I hope so.

Three hours later

Oh she came back.

Elizabeth: I have to leave.

Well shit. That sucks.Oh, it seems Joseph got out too.

Madara(In head): Joseph wait, don't open the door!

(Outside):Joseph opens the door then Elizabeth see them.

Madara(In head): Oh thanks brat!😡

Elizabeth: "Speedwagon I need you to take care of these two with Erina they make a lot of trouble."

Speedwagon: "Don't worry we'll take care of them."

Elizabeth: "Okay, make sure nothing happens to them. Goodbye Joseph, Madara.make sure to make lots of friends, each strong and healthy and never give up."

Madara(In head):No, No, No! Don't leave I've already lost my dad and my brother in my last life, plus I lost another dad I don't want to lose a mother I've only known for a couple of years. Why does this family suck so bad?

(Outside): Madara is crying.

Elizabeth: "Don't worry Madara mom will be back one day."

Narrative POV
And so Elizabeth left her children in the hands of Speedwagon and her mom Erina. Madara losing another person she loved felt pain in her heart. Pain because she couldn't do anything about it. But something started to swirl in Madara eyes that night. Something strange, something red,something Speedwagon remembered from long ago.

The sharingan

Did you guys like this chapter did I do good? Please comment