On the ceiling

Madara POV
Ok now I'm six and I must tell you this

.......

MY GRANDMA IS SCARY!!!!!!!
She has me studying day and night. Plus when I'm not studying, I'm practicing how to be a proper lady. Gag, It makes me sick. Joseph is so lucky, he gets off easy. While he's in his room doing what that brat does, I'm over hear learning how greet people,do my hair, and the worse one I hate out of all of them manners. The manners in this world is way different from mine. Well, this country that is. It seems that I'm living in a country called England in London so there manners are way different from Japan. This is a whole new ball game. Why is being a girl so taxing? I never had to do this much hard as a man. Well that was because I was at war but still! Right now I was practicing my curtsy in my room, until the brat came in to ask for help about Science .

Madara(In head): Ugh, this brat!

Don't say that about him, he's your older brother.

Madara(In head): Yeah I know, but he's still a brat! He can't do anything by himself! Explain to me again how I'm related to this dumb boy!

Sheesh, you don't have to be so hard on him. He is still young.

Madara(In head):I'm not being hard on him! Even my brothers were better than him in education, self- defense, and they didn't whine all the time like this brat!

May I remind you that this isn't your world. This country doesn't allow kids to go and fight. You and your siblings had to grow up real quick so you can fight on the battle field. In this world kids get their education until their adults. Wither it be from school or being homeschooled.

Madara(In head):And what if the child can't get education?

It's either that they get their education when their older or they don't get at all. There are some jobs that make money without education but that's very little. The more education you have, the better the chances of you getting a good job.

Madara(In head):WOW! This world sucks.

Yeah you can say that again but, I just do my job and watch over this world. Oh, it seems my time is up. Good luck with your brother.

Madara(In head):Hey wait! Don't leave!

(Outside)

Joseph: "Hey Madara."

Madara: "What is it elder brother?"

Madara(In head): I still have to give him respect. He is my older sibling.

Joseph: "I was wondering if you could help me with science."

(Three hours later)

Madara: "And that's how photosynthesis works."

Joseph: "Hey Madara."

Madara: "Yeah, what is it?"

Joseph: "Can you repeat everything again please."

Madara: ...............

(Thump)

(Thump)

(Wham)

Erina: "What was that sound?"

Speedwagon: "I don't know but It's seems to be coming from Madara's room. Do you want me to check it out Erina?"

Erina: "No I'll go there myself."

Narrative POV
As the twins's grandma slowly approaches, Madara is yelling and beating the crap out of Joseph.

Madara: "Did you not hear anything I said in the last there's hours!! I've explained the process, how it works and you still don't get it!!! Why I ougha-"

Erina: "MADARA!"

Madara: "Epp!!"

Narrative POV
At that moment Madara's ninja instincts kicked in and she jumped into the air. She didn't know at the time but she used chakra to jump high and attached herself onto the ceiling. This made everyone shocked! How was this five years old child able to jump that high and attached herself to the ceiling.

Speedwagon: "What happ-......"

Madara(In head): Oh snap, I used charka! How am I going to explain this?

Speedwagon(In head): Is this Hamon? Wait that's-

Erina: "Young lady get down here this instant."

Madara(In head): Here comes the hit.

Narrative POV
Yes, Madara did get hit and she also got punished as well. She couldn't go outside for the next month. Madara thought it wasn't a bad punishment but he had to stay in the house and practice his manners and studies.

Madara(In head): Why cruel world.