Fashion and glasses

Madara POV
Haaaaaa, this sucks!!! Why do I have to stay inside while the brat goes out to play. Yes I may have lost my temper but that brat deserved it. Not my fault he has the brain attention of a rat. The great Uchiha Madara reduced to this. Speaking of which I need to find a way to entertain myself while I'm stuck in this house.
The question is how am I going to do that? I mean I can practice my Katas but sooner or later I'll get tired of them, plus what if my grandma saw me doing them? I need something that doesn't make me look suspicious, something that I can do to express myself without getting myself into trouble.

Have you tried reading?

Madara(In head): That's a great idea!

One week later

Madara(In head): Ok, I've read every single book in the house's library.

Hot dang!!! What have you been doing in the past time?

Madara(In head): I did what you told me too. I read, plus I got to learn more about this world. The bad news is that now I'm bored.

How you tried to make a handkerchief. I mean you have been practicing your embroidery(it's just sewing it was called that when making handkerchiefs)

Madara(In head): Yeah, we could do that, but I think I have a better idea.

And what would that might be?

Madara(In head): The may sound a little girly but hear me out, why don't I make my own clothes. I mean I can even make my old shinobi outfits if I wanted too.

Yeah, that is a good idea. Good luck on that though, I have to stop my Dad from destroying another planet.

Madara(In head): Ok. Wait what!

........

Madara(In head): Great now he's gone. Well, there's no time like the present let's begin.

2 weeks later

Joseph: "Hey Madara, whatcha you doing?"

Madara: "It's none your business Joseph."

The next day

Maid1: "Madara hasn't come out of her room for 3 weeks now? What is the young mistress doing?"

Maid2: "Agreed, she won't even let her family members in. She only come down when it's time to eat. What an odd girl."

3 days later

Madara: "I'm DONE!!!!!!!!"

Hey, I'm back so how was the- WoW!

Madara(In head): Haaaa, after one month of planning, sewing, and make designs for them, I'm finally finished with these outfits. Now let's try them on. Here's the first one.

 Here's the first one