Memories

Narrative POV
Ah, what a beautiful starry night. The town is bustling with stores and people. You might be asking where is our heroes? Well, they are at a cafe talking about the some bitter sweet memories.

Smoky: "Hey Joseph"

Joseph: "What is it Smoky."

Smoky: "Was your sister always like that?"

Joseph and IJ: "Like what?!"

Smoky: "Now clam down, I didn't mean any harm. I was merely asking if she was always so strange. She's not like any girl I've seen in the city. Most girls are humble and don't talk much, but your sister is headstrong, powerful, and has a sense of purpose."

Joseph: "Well, to answer your question Smoky, I don't really know my self."

Smoky: "What?"

Joseph: "I know, I know, I suppose to be her twin brother and know everything about her right? But I can tell you that she wasn't always like this."

IJ: Do you think it's a really good idea to tell Smoky this? I mean what will Madara think?

Joseph(In head): Hush now IJ.

Joseph: "Madara used to be distant. She always kept to herself. It wasn't until she was six until she started showing some emotion, heck she didn't even start to warm up to me until she was 14."

Smoky: "Really, what types of bonding did you two have?"

Joseph: "uuuuummmmm, well if I have to say it was when she come with ways to make our friendly childhood games, into a full on new experience."

Smoky: "What do you mean?"

Joseph: "Well, it all started when........"

(5 years earlier)

Madara: "Ok Joseph I'm gonna be teaching you how to use Justus."

Joseph: "But I don't wanna."

Madara: "Oh come on, it a game called Elementals."

Joseph: "Now that's a new one."

Madara: "It a game where we learn what type of elements we can use and utilize them in batt- I mean hide and seek."

Joseph: "Ok, if you say so, Miss weirdo, but I don't think kids use elements in hide and seek or in any games at all."

Madara: "Then, this will be our own new way of playing hide and seek."

Madara(In head): Hey Hermès, can you give me some charka paper?

Fine, but you owe me.

Madara: "Ok, here's the thing, you know how I taught you how to use charka?"

Joseph: "Yeah, so want?"

Madara: "And remember how I taught you how to utilize it."

Joseph: "Yeah."

Madara: "I want you to put a little bit of charka into this paper then we can begin our little game."

Joseph: "Fine, don't make me regret this."

[time skip brought to you by The narrator]

Madara: "It seems that you have a strong affinity for wind and water."

Joseph: "That's so cool. Hey Madara what's yours?"

Madara: "My own are fire and earth. Now I'll teach you how to perform justus. This is how we're going to play our little game."