Happy birthday

OJ Madara: Where am I?

UJ Madara: Where am I?

Hermes: hello

UJ Madara: Oh Hey Hermes .

OJ Madara: I'm sorry what?

UJ Madara: Hermes the Greek god of-, you know what just forget about it.

OJ Madara: Who are you?

UJ Madara : I'm you but a different gender and from a different world.

OJ:Madara: Like I'm gonna believe that.

Hermes: you literally came back from the dead four times and became a literal god. Believe it you pussy.

UJ Madara : Hermes you don't have to be like that.

Hermes: And here I thought I could celebrate today.

UJ Madara: Wait, your telling me that we're celebrating our birthday today.

OJ Madara: That is why you bought us here?

Hermes: Yeah I thought y'all might need a break from all the battle and killing and all the supernatural bs.

UJ Madara: Oh thanks Hermes.

OJ Madara: Thanks, I guess.

UJ: Doesn't that mean it's also Joseph's birthday since we're twins?

Hermes: Oh yeah! I'll go bring him.

OJ Madara: You have a twin?

UJ Madara: Yes

OJ Madara(in head): Now I get a look at her, she's as tall as me.

(Joseph appears)

Joseph: Sis!

OJ Madara(in head): Why is her brother so big!

OJ Madara: Hello

Joseph: Yay two sisters!

OJ Madara: I'm a boy.

Joseph: Oh, well I still get two Madara's.

IJ:

 Let's fucking go!

Let's fucking go!

UJ Madara: You know what, I'm gonna I didn't hear that.

(Izuna appears)

OJ Madara: Izuna!

Izuna: Nii-San, where are we.

UJ Madara: A god decided that we all needed a break to have fun cause it's our birthday.

Izuna: I don't believe-

IJ and Joseph: Try.

OJ Madara: Hey, no fighting.

Joseph: Yes sir.

OJ Madara: Hey other me, what the hell was that?

UJ Madara: Even I don't know.

And thus the four had a small birthday party. Hermes decided to add more people like hashirama, tobirama, Mito, Erina, and Speedwagon. They all have cake and played games. Joseph always stayed away from Tobirama for some reason. The UJ Madara taught the OJ Madara how to sew and make outfits. To say he was impressed was and understatement. They all spent the rest of the time playing games, fighting, and telling stories of each other world.

Mito: So your telling me that you went with your husband to fight his adopted brother who turned into a vampire.

Erina: Yes

Mito: Well, I have respect for you. You never listened to the gender norms of your society and your husband allowed to break away from it as well. I'm glad you have an amazing husband. My own can be-

Erina: You said enough, Johnathan wasn't your average gentleman. Even when growing up, he had tendencies to hit that pissed him off and even that was hard.

Joseph: Yeah grandpa the coolest!

Izuna: he was a strong warrior.

Tobirama: Can I listen to more of your stories. I surprise how your able to do so much without charka training.

It was a good time

OJ and UJ Madara: Thanks a lot Hermes.

Hermes: No problem.

Happy birthday to my little menace to society Madara Uchiha. Sorry if This chapter is short. I feeling lazy but I can't forget this boy. And merry fucking Christmas and a happy new year.