Chapter 29

Erin pov
I Was running around for place to place trying to get ready for the elite meeting.

I meet the girls, max meets the boys and amberly and Zachary meet both.

I nervous, I get to meet my sister in law, well its ok, I think I know who wins. well on Max's side.

Me, max meets to choices, I only wish I could decide, Ethan is the only one I kissed, so I will kiss My other choice Soon, and I would have 3 but Umben died saving me.

It has been Crazy here, the girls are in pairs planning party's its blue and Zoey, and amilia And cherry.

The boys have to do a talent at each party, so there planning that.

Lynix and gear, and amberly and Damon got along well and are the best of friends.

We each have to send a person home before Christmas which is soon after the party's, I'm sending will or Dominic home or both, and max is sending no one home, just out of the competition, and mom like the idea.

So Lynix and gear want to get married but there parents will kill them of that idea so Lynix is a maid and gear is taking Lucy's dads spot in the stable, and speaking of Lucy, she moved to Italy to start a new life as Americans friends maid.

Lynix is amberly new head maid, like I said, great friends. and soon blue will be a maid, to stay safe, and her sister is going to be brought here as a maid too.

Its for there safety and blue already knows but is trying her best to pretend she doesn't because she has to plan the party.

So now yo see how busy it is, time to do the elite meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment your thoughts
----kc