Chapter 36

Maxon pov
I saw it in my sons eyes he found the one, and he deserves to have a special moment with me.

There is one spot my kids have to be free to whatever, there tree house, the each have there own over by the lake, and me and America have a hut we share. its all of our special spots, and I told my son that Amilia could love it, plus we went inside and got them bathing suits that are perfect for the lake, and I bet they will love it, after all it is raining outside.

We approach the girls and I see America has her violin, we might be here a while, but in a good way.

"Ok, before you go anything my dear, follow me"

They didn't question but amilia seemed unsure and I whisper to max to confert her.
We get there and cross the bridge to my hut, with the tree houses behind it.

"Hey, honey, sit down, you too max, amilia come here."
They started playing, it was a love song and amilia sang so perfect along with my wife's violin playing.

Amilia pov
today was a long day, I sang my heart out, got soaking wet, then got even wetter in the lake, now im in the prince's personal tree house.

I wasn't sure till today, even before I saw his parents, I was sure I Loved him and to think I pushed him back so much.

Being in this tree house is like me seeing his whole life and secrets.
I found out he is a softy and loves art, and something I never knew,he is a great singer.

Weird right?

I was caught up in the moment I realized I fell asleep.

~~<<<~<<<<<
Yay
An
Update!!!!!