chapter 9

Marlee with her son Damon and me and Erin ,amberly and Max, and now Zachary.

Are kids get along great, especially amberly and Damon.

I bet there going to end up together.

They are all 18 and Zachary is 7, and the selection is coming up.

"Hi, mom, I don't want a selection I want to marry Damon."

Damon walks in as she shows me her deep blood red ring, my baby is getting married.

"Sweetie I'm so happy for you, that's wodnderful we already have bed arrangement plans, I'm so happy for you."

"Already, we just told you."

"Oh, we all knew from the day y'all were born, that this was going to happen, you got along better with him than you own siblings." said she nodded.

I walked off to go tell My other kids About the selection and all of the changes for the past years.

I found my kids and sat them down "the selection don't start for a Week but I am telling you now Cause the papers are being sent out now. y'all know about how the selection was last year, well there is no more castes so on the forms they no longer have castes or were they are from, but everything else is the same. and because we have 2 selections, oh yay your sister already found love, so 2 selections, there is only going to be 20 girls and 20 boys coming, so that being said, you can't see them on the first day there here.
Now be yourself and you can always come to me or dad for advice."

Like on cue Macon comes I'm and picks me and and puts me in his lap," and we love you very much."

They both nod and Erin walks off with her strawberry blonde hair bounce and blue eyes shine as she walks off nervously.

Max following her with his deep red hair on point and brown eyes just right.

Once they leave me and Macon have a make out session, man I love my life.

~~~~~~~~~
What do you think
And soon I will have multiple PoV's iN a chapter over and over so you get all the kids sides
Comment your thoughts
Ill update ASAP
-------kc