chapter 2

I grab a gun, so does Marlee. we run and I see Maxon, and he is cornered by rebels.
I shoot the guys I can and Maxon gets out and we run to a safe room.

I get down and see he is shot in the arm.

"Maxon are you ok, your bleeding" I stop, when I see he is passed out and I look at him and find a bullet in his thigh also,i check his pulse and it is dangerously slow.

I find a medical kit, and it seems to be the one I used during the selection to help him.
I clean the wounds and stitch it up.

I has been 1 hour and he wakes up sees his wounds, them he sees were he is, then me.
He kisses me hard.

" I thought I lost you, I did what could would the kit, you were out for a hour-"he cut me off with a kid then says " I'm here my dear"

I let it slid we are about to kiss when I feel pain in my stomach and puke on maxon. I feel so bad.

"Sorry."

"No need, it will never make this day worse, but don't do it agian"

I laugh and I tell him what happen and he told me his part, but I can see in his eyes he is keeping something from me, but before I can speak a guard comes in to give us a all clean, then he tells us to go to the hospital wing for Maxon, but he said there are 4 people in there wanting to see me.
I wonder who and why?

I get there and see Marlee, aspen,wait what... Lucy? And of course dr.ashler he said he needs to give me a check up.

I see Marlee and Lucy are in a coma, so i go to aspen and he just says we need to talk, not about my leg, but the rebels.

But what can he tell me that Maxon can't I go to see Lucy as she wakes up and she says

" I'm so sorry im here, but I heard of something urgent to tell you and Maxon, I promise to tell you later"

I tell her to feel better, but all I can think of is, what is going on here?

~~~~~~~~~
Do you like my fan fic
------kc