Get to know

Meliodas Pov.
"So Y/N you never really told me about your self "

"Well for starters im 19, I play volleyball, I go to (random college) and thats pretty much it, my life is pretty boring" she says shrugging her soldiers.

Several hours went by but it only felt like mere minutes.

-Mean while in 7ds world

Merlins Pov.
"So how will we be able to get the captain back" i say.

"Merlin we need to save sir meliodas im really worried about him" Elizabeth say clenching her fist.

"i know, i know, but i dont remember the spell, he has my book i'll need to do more research."

If only he didnt touch so much i thought.

"Dammit, elizabeth is right we need to find the captain fast." Ban says,

" Instead of sitting here talking im going to go back to my lab to see how to fix this".

-Back in the real world

Meliodas Pov.
"Hey Y/N, whose this man you have in the picture." I say looking at the photo on her night stand.

She picks the picture up and smile man her smile is beautiful.

"oh him..thats my dad, he died 3 years ago in a car accident" Y/N says as her voice seems to crack up a bit.

I instantly regretted asking the question as i watched her eyes look more and more watery. 

Y/N Pov.
The more i talk about him the more my heart breaks i thought i was over my dads death, but i guess I'm not. Tears started to roll from my eyes and then i felt meliodas hug me. "Y/N don't cry, its okay we don't have to talk about it anymore".

Meliodas Pov.
I held her in my arm until she was done sobbing,after that i still didn't want to to let go for some reason i felt like she was everything i needed...

I attempt to shake the thoughts away.

But no i cant think like that im in love with elizabeth right. But i dont know Y/N makes me feel different i get butterflies when im around her.Even though we barely know each other feels like she's been with me my whole life. She ended up falling asleep in my arms.

-Morning time
Y/N Pov.
I didnt realize i went to sleep in his arms, man he's really cute when he sleeps.

Y/N no! He is a weird pervert and he is not cute. Well maybe just a little. His eyes starts to slowly open

"oh Y/N your awake" says meliodas

"i see you are too"

"Ummm Y/N by any chance do you wanna have a picnic or something".

Omg did he jus ask me do i want to go on a picnic?!? Maybe he just means as friends cause he's in love with Elizabeth. Me admitting that to my self broke my heart a little.

"Sure why not" i say

Me and meliodas had took our showers and stuff like that when i walked down stairs i seen a letter saying i had to watch Ivy ( your little sister if you forgot) because her daycare had to close. I peeped in her room she was still sleep

I walked back to the room where meliodas was

"Um so meliodas i dont think we can have the picnic today"

He looked let down "why?"

"Because I have to watch my little sister"

"Anddd..she can come i dont mind"

" are you sure?" I say feeling guilty.

"Yes and besides im great with kids"

- 30 min later ivy woke up

"Hey ivy wanna go to the park today and have a picnic" i say.

"Yessss i'll go get ready" ivy said with an adorable smile. Even though she gets on my nerves its no denying how adorable she is.

As I tried to find a way to my braids in a style i decided on 2 space buns and the back down

"Y/N are you almost rea-" says meliodas as he was taken away by the way i looked."Y/N you look amazing".

"Your being dramatic these are just my everyday clothes"

"Well im not being dramatic you really look amazing"

"Y/NNN,i'm readyy look at my outfit,wait whose that?"