Trials

"Ok we can stop." I told Zeneri.

"Are you sure."

"Yes."

When we were back in the cave Meliodas screams were so loud. To see him like this was horrible i dont like seeing him in pain as much as i hit or yell at him I still love him no matter what.

"Meliodas!" I yell out about to run to him but Zeneri's arm stopped me. I had a look of worry ,but after a few minutes i calmed my self down.

"So when will my trial start."

"You've been through it and you passed. Showing you your memories clearly was your trial if you were to loose control of your emotions while watching you would've failed."

What she doesn't know was i was hanging on by a thread.

Silence filled the cave the only thing you could hear is Meliodas

"Zeneri I've been meaning to ask you, do you like Meliodas?" Her cheeks became pink.

"I do but there will only be one girl that can make him happy and it just isn't me."

Well im glad she know but ian want to say it outloud.

"Mmhhh." I say

"But i will still try."

I shot my eyes up at her. "Interesting" i say

It was quiet for 5 minutes or so and Meliodas's screams were eating me alive but i just need to have faith that he can do it.

He screamed again.

Zeneri pulled him out of the trial

"Why'd you pull me out of there!" He yelled

"Isnt it obvious your still unable yo suppress your wrath repeating the cycle of mayhem and destruction over and over. If this continues your spirit rather than emotions will die!" Zeneri said

"Damn it !" Meliodas yells punching the ground.

I get on my knees and embrace him into a hug "Meliodas listen to me, you can do it. I am also by your side no matter what. I believe in you. I love you."

He pulls back and look me in my eyes "Y/N" he said softly.

"Enough of this Meliodas needs to focus on his test!" Zeneri yelled

I gave her death stare.

"Zeneri please send me back one more time. I can keep going."

"Please don't ask me to do that if this continues it might really break your spirit."

"I cant move forward unless i passed this test!" He yells

"Zeneri he can do." I say in a reassuring voice

"Alright but promise me youll come back safe."

"Right i promise you."

Before he went back to his trial he kissed me on the forehead "i will do this for us." He said in a low tone.

I gave him a smile before he went back with his test.

After a couple of minutes he screamed again.

"I cant watch anymore of this im pulling him out!" Zeneri yelled.

"Stop!" I yell

"Get out of way at this rate he's going to."

"He can do this. I have faith that he will come back. No matter how hard it is!" I say yelling the last part.
"You like him and have no faith in him."

"You don't know what your talking about!"

I turned around to see Meliodas eyes wide open. I run to him and give him a hug and he hugs me back. "Aww look at my cry baby." I say teasingly.

"Whose crying" he says wiping his tears really fast. "Your crying."

I touch my face as streams of tears came pouring down.

"Yo, i came back like i promised."

"How did-" zeneri said.

"I told you to have faith in him." I tell Zeneri

"Have you abandoned your emotions."

"Everything thats important to me is right here." He says pointing at his heart/hearts. "Since i passed the test as requested i'll be taking my power back."

I didn't want to say it out loud but he sounded so fine just now.

"What are you thinking about." Meliodas came beside me.

"Uhh nothing."

"Suree."

Time skip

When me and meliodas left the cave we saw some of the others outside.

"I heard what happened." Meliodas says talking to Hendrickson. "You rescued little Gil, Howzer and the others. Thank you for that."

"Yea thanks Hendrickson from the both of us." I say giving a smile and Meliodas grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you Sir Meliodas and -

"Y/N" i smiled

"Thank you Sir Meliodas and Y/N." He said turning around with teary eyes.

"Jenna" king says "will you let me go into the cave of training too.

"Whats with the sudden change of heart, i thought you werent in the mood for training."

"Its to defiantly make sure i can get Diane."

"In that case do you want to go in there with Hendy."

"Are you kidding!?" King said

"Its customary to enter the cave of training in pairs."

"Seriously!?"

"I'll go in with him." Meliodas says letting go and stepping beside king.

"Captain?!"

"Well I'll go with Hendrickson i dont mind."

"Ok its settled"  Jenna says.

"Be safe." Meliodas lands a kiss on my head

"Always."