Search

3rd person
Y/N dropped the cake and when she looked over Diane had locked lips with Meliodas. Not long he pushed her back.

"Diane what are you doing?"

Y/N had a look of anger nothing escaped her mouth she just stood there.

"Uh i- im sorry." Diane said running out the tavern.

Meliodas turned to Y/N "hey Y/N-"

Y/N marched outside "Diane!" She yelled in a angry tone. Every one rushed out side.

"Diane where the hell are you!"

"Stop its my fault" Gowther said. Everyone gave him a strange look.

"I wanted to know how far someone would go for love. The way Diane is with the captain and how you were with him i wanted to know how far Diane would go."

Y/N had her head down not making eye contact with anyone. But that changed she was behind Gowther in a blank of an eye. Then she forcefully sent Gowther towards many trees with a punch until he slammed into one and stopped.

But before she can do anything else Meliodas pulled her into his arms and held her. He then patted her head and whispered in her ear.

"Hey Y/N... you ok" Elizabeth said.

Y/N POV.
Many things were running through my head. I know how diane feels about Meliodas. So the situation was really pissing me off. When she kissed him my heart sunk. Like someone pierced it 1,000 times. But i also know something must be wrong because we just talked about this some time ago.

"We need to find Diane." King said.

I kinda didnt want to but finding her was still something we need to do not for the sins but for the kingdom. They still have the rest of commandments out there and as much as it pains me to say.

"Your right."

Everyone looked in shocked but then start looking for her.

Once we finally found her it seems like she forgot most of her memories.

(A/N im going to try n add parts from the show and make up stuff at the same time. This story will most likely not be in order like the show. But im tryna put stuff together if it dont make sense my bad) 

We went back inside to talk to merlin about it but when we came back she was gone. "She's gone!" King said

"Where could she be" king says in a panic

"Thats easy where she used to live  before joining the seven deadly sins." Says Gowther

"What do you mean!?" King says

"When i tried to see how far she would go i also erased some memories. I replaced them with ones filled with more jealousy than she already had. And even good ones with the captain. Memories are nothing but simple bits of information."

What Gowther was saying were pissing me off because in my case memories are very important. I lost all of mines at first i basically lost my whole existence in this world. From a dumb ass curse, i couldn't even be with the one i loved. If it wasn't for Meliodas  mistakenly coming in the world i thought i once knew. I don't think we would've ever met again. And he'll still be with Elizabeth. A tear quickly dropped but i hurried and wiped it.

I was hoping no one seen but Meliodas did he grabbed my hand and intertwined our finger then looked at me and smiled.

"You miserable little- how could you do that to somebody's mind." King shouts with his eyes watering up. 

"Easy king.."Meliodas says

"No..if it was Y/N you'd do the same probably even worse." King says

"King." I said

"Im upset but i shouldn't of said those things to.. to both of you. But Gowther im disappointed maybe you can at least tell me this. What feelings did you experienced when you erased her memories. King said floating closer.

"What do you mean I'm not sure i understand  your question. Feelings aren't necessary at all. Says Gowther.

"Not necessary huh" king says turning his head

"Whats wrong why are you angry" Gowther said in a curious tone.

"Gowther?!" Says slader

"Im not angry, im genuinely  disappointed in you thats all.. because a persons heart..ISINT YOUR PLAY THING! King yells sending Gowther flying.

"Captain im going after Diane even if im on my-"

Meliodas looked at me and i gave him a nod with a smile.

"Come on dont just stand there."

"We'll look for her right now." Meliodas says
——————————————————————
A/N
Like i said earlier ima add bits and pieces of the show into the story and i wanna add the movie in here. The part where they find diane in the maze i might take that out due to previous events in the story . Also ima TRY to post consistently