Problems

45 min before the event

"Soo what do you guys think" I say turning all the way.

" omg Y/N you look beautiful" Elizabeth says

"Hm,captain will like mines better" Diane says folding her arms and turning away.

"Di-" i was about to say but was cut off by Elizabeth

"Um Diane thats not lady like."

"You look nice" Merlin says walking in

"Thank you" i say. I had on a very simple red dress with a slit going down the thigh  and open back and black red bottom hills also with lip gloss. Elizabeth had a purple princess type of dress and Diane had a short orange 2 piece dress. Merlin decided to wear what she normally wears.

"you really are excited huh Elizabeth."

She starts to fiddle with her fingers and her cheeks became more flushed. "Is it that obvious? I just cant wait to see Authur."

"Well lets go" I was the first to head down down stairs with Elizabeth, Diane, and Merlin behind me. When we we're all down the boys mouth's dropped. 

I walk over to to Meliodas and closed his mouth "stop its creepy" i say laughing.

"I cant you look beautiful" Ban and Howzer ran up by me jaws open and eyes open scanning me. Meliodas pulls me to his other side and poked their eyes "she's mine." He says childishly.

They had both left "ohh so im yours now?"

"Y/N you been mine"

"Get a room!" Howzer says.

"Shall we go" Meliodas saying putting his hand out for me to grab so i did and we held hands.

"Shall I  teleport us to the castle"

"Sur-" i said until i was interrupted

"Nahh you can leave without us" Meliodas says

I turn and whisperd yelled to him "what are you doing"

"Ive got something in mind"

" ok then we'll get going" Merlin says

They were gone and it was just me and meliodas.
"Sooo"

"I was thinking you were the queen of the fairy race so you have wings and i can have wings to so how about we fly."

"As sweet as that sounds my hair is going to mess up"

"Trust mee come on it'll be fun"

"Okayy" I let out my big colorful wings and he lets out his.

"Ready" he says putting his hand out. I take his hand and we fly up as we soar through the night wind brushes against my face.

"Meliodas" i stop and say

"Whats wrong" I need a break i barely used my wings so-"

"Its okay just hold on" he holds onto me tightly and i hold on to him.

Time skip (at the event)

"Ok how do i look i say fixing my dress"

Meliodas lands a kiss on my forehead "great as always now lets go."

I took his hand and we intertwined fingers

"You've made it" Elizabeth and Authur comes running up to us.

"Yup,now wheres the food." Meliodas says

Authur laughs "its over that way and we are all seated at the table over there."

"Ok" Meliodas say and i give a quick smile.

As Meliodas and I got our food and went to table i seen Diane acting a bit odd. I know she probably doesn't like the fact I'm with Meliodas but she has king. And he really likes her maybe if she payed attention to him she wouldn't feel this way. But i don't like this weird environment so I'm gonna try to make things right.

"Diane can i talk to you outside" i say

"Uh sure"

We get up and go outside on the balcony.

"What is it you wanted to talk about" she says avoiding eye contact.

"Its about Meliodas" she shoots her eyes my way.

"What about the captain."

"Why are you being this way? I know you like Meliodas, but he is also my boyfriend. And ever since i been here you've been saying slick remarks about me, but ive been brushing them off. I want to be friends but i dont know if thats gonna happen if you keep doing the things you do."

"But its just not fair."

I gave her a confused look

"What I'm saying is i deserve to be with him. Not you, Your just his play toy he doesn't really even like you."

"How would you even know?" I say trying to compose myself

"Look, just stay away from the captain."

"Diane i've tried to fix this problem the best way i can but you are making this hard and your pissin me off. So instead of talking to you and this conversation is going absolutely no where I'm gonna excuse myself."

I took out my wings and flew to a hill a little bit out of town. "So difficult" i mumble as i lay back and stare at the stars.

Meliodas Pov.
"Ok its time to make a toast" A man says.

I seen Diane walk in but no Y/N. My heart beats became faster, why was she not walking in. 'Calm down Meliodas' i thought to myself she probably just wanted to stay outside.

"Captain come on." Diane says giving me a smile and tilting her head.

"Is something the matter captain" Gowther says

"Nope" i say giving them a smile.

"As everyone knows we are here to celebrate the sins for coming back and sealing the commandments. There are still more but lets focus on there achievements. We will like to have Meliodas speak on the sins behalf." Authur says.

I scan the crowd no Y/N where could she be. "Uh we are glad to be here thanks for this celebration and make sure to come eat at the boar hat."

The crowd laughs and we exit the stage. They start to play music and couples start dancing. Something is not right where is she. I spot Diane so i go ask her "hey ha-"

"Aww captain your asking me to come dance."

"No where's Y/N?"