Full counter?!

Y/N POV.
"Today im gonna teach you full counter"

"Full counter?!"

"Yup,you think you can do it?"

"Yea but I mean isn't it YOUR special move"

"Y/N we are together whats mines is yours,and yours is mine and this will come in really useful especially against the 10 commandments"

"Well if you say so"

Little Time Skip
——————————————————————————-
"Meliodas are you sure this will work?"

"Have I ever been wrong?"

"Umm yes PLENTY of times"

"Well not this one trust me, do you trust me?"

"Ughh yes" I say rolling my eyes.

"Well then come on"

I get into position

"Ready?"

I nod my head in response and tightened my grip on the stick magic came in my direction really fast "full counter" I yell out then the attack was sent his way. Because I didn't send all of the magic his way it kinda burned through parts of clothes.

"Hey,you did it!"

"Most of it"

"But most people don't learn it that fast and your the only human I've known to be able to do this"

Meliodas POV.
That is strange I know no ordinary human could possibly do this especially this fast.

"Meliodass helloo" she says waving her hand in front of my face.

I put my face in her boobs so soft,but i realized this time she didn't hit me like she always did. She just hugged me and brought me closer.

"Your not gonna hit me?"

"Thank you"

I got off her boobs and gave her a curious look "For what?"

"Everything"

That simple word made my heart (s) quicken I cupped side of her face and went in for a kiss
"Thats my way of thanking you" she had smiled.

Tiny Time skip
———————————————————————————
Y/N POV.
After our mini make out session we started back training and honestly i think I'm getting better I've become much much faster and stronger. And my life was horrible before I met Meliodas i was a complete mess when my dad died but over time i got better but when i was around Meliodas it feels like all
my problems go away. Is this what love really feels like. When we were done training we sat up against a tree.

"Y/N do you want to go to dinner tonight"

"You know i'll never turn down food of course"

We had both laughed and then went back to my place. When I got home I almost freaked out I had stopped in my tracks.

"Whats wrong?" Meliodas says

"She's home" i say freaking out.

"Calm down its ok we'll jus go in and go straight to your room"

"Ok" he lets out his hand for me to hold when we walked in she immediately came to the door greeting us in and it wasnt a good greeting.

"Where the hell were you and where is Ivy!" She screams at me.

Before I can even speak she says "And I see your back to your slutty ways"

"I learned from the best" i shot back

"What did you say you little Bit-" she tried to hit me but I blocked it and grabbed it.

"Look I know your all messed up cause dad died but im tired of you i wish you would just go with him already"

(Slap noise) "Everything I do for you AND I wish I didn't have a poor excuse for a daughter like you"

Meliodas POV.
Y/N ran upstairs to her room I couldn't imagine how hurt she was.

"You know Y/N is the best thing that has happen to me after all these year of being alive i have never met someone like her. Your a horrible mother and you don't deserve to have Y/N as a daughter. She's sweet,kind,and the most loving person I ever met and if you cant see that stay out of her life." Anger filled my body I wanted to burst. But I controlled myself and went upstairs with her. "Y/N, you okay?"

"No does it look like im freakin okay im not! At all! I hate her with a passion. She pisses me off every chance she get,She doesn't give a damn about me and I'm glad I sent ivy away so she wouldn't have to hear this."

I knew she was angry so ignored the fact she snapped at me so I just held her tight.

"Im sorry" she started crying more.

"I never meant to drag you into this its all my fault She buried her head in my chest".

"Y/N none of this is your fault I love you and im going to stay to the end like it or not." She cried more and more that night.