Watching

Back in the real world Y/N Pov.

Me and meli searched by the alley he left the book luckily we found it,but it was damaged very damaged some pages look they were torn out.To be exact ate out who would eat paper i thought to myself must be dog.

"Damnit this was our only way back how did this happen."

"Hey meliodas its okay we will figure this out dont worry"

We went to a snow ball shop (aka snow cones) to get us some snowballs and read the book. We looked through it outside.Meliodas got cotton candy flavor and i got (favorite flavor).  We read through merlins spells and couldnt find it.

"What should we do now" meliodas says.

"Im not sure,but im pretty sure merlin is finding a way".

Meliodas mood had changed "its more than likely the 10 commandments got word that im not around its only 2 things that could happen if i dont go back. The 10 commandments could try to rule over everybody or they could come kill me. I'll have to get stonger every second i can, i swear i'll protect you"

"There is a gym we can try its not far from here"

"Ok lets try"
Time skip
——————————————————————
Welp as you guessed that did not work.This man seen meliodas and thought he was jus a child and started picking with him and it only took a flick for the man to be knocked out and Meliodas said the weights were very light.Even though to me they were heavy.

"Meliodas how about you train me so when the 10 commandments come you wont have to fight alone"

"No Y/N, I dont want to lose you i have to keep you safe"

"Please i cant let you walk in a fight by yourself who knows what will happen"

"No your going to die and i just cant let that happen i will blame myself"

"Meliodas im telling you train me and i will fight with you" I say with a straight face.

"I guess theres no stopping you when you got your mind made up huh." He says laughing

I tap on his nose and say "nope,now lets go train"

Major time skip
——————————————————————
We've been training for two months a good thing is in this world meliodas still has all his magic power he's also been training me to get stronger. And also he said when we ever go to his world merlin might can give me some powers but it might hurt.

"Alright charge at me with all you got"

"You sure"

"Positive"

I charge straight at him my H/T hair blowing in the wind i make it seem like im going straight but i then swiftly turn behind him trying to punch him.

"Too slow" he teases me.

"Oh shut up i will land a hit"

"Lets see if you do what your mouth says" he says as he smirks.

He slides and i move so fast it creates a double image he punches at the fake one and i punched him in the stomach,he coughed out blood.

"Yesss! I did it"

"Good job your getting better,but can i get a little help"

"Sure"

He then proceeded to make me fall  and him land on top of me.

"N/N did you really just fall for the oldest trick in the book?"

I rolled over to now i was on top of him " did you really just underestimate me"

He leaned in for a kiss "aht aht aht aht aht, you have a little blood in your mouth still" i say.

"Oh come on N/N whats a little blood"

"Get away" i say jokingly

Meliodas chased me around our training area for about 10 min until we went back to my house.

Time skip
——————————————————————
My mom said she was taking a break and going out of town. She usually does this alot so im pretty used to it,she's been doing it since dad died. So i have to get Ivy from  daycare.

"Meli i'll be right back i have to go pick up Ivy"

"I'll come too, i think she likes me.I told you i was good with kids."

"Yea i know right i think you'll be a good dad" I internally gasped did i just say that out loud i hope he didnt hear what i just said.

" Only if your the mom" he smiles at me

A hint of blush came on my face and i was very flustered
"Okayy then ummm..lets go get Ivy." I say trying to change the convo as fast as possible.
——————————————————————
Sds world
Narrator Pov.
Merlin has been workin on ways to get the captain here and back. But little did she know the 10 commandments had somebody watching her every move and reporting everything they find out to them.Diane and elizabeth grew closer together and had more girl time talking about the captain.
—————————————————————
A/N
Soo yalll umm.. i been trying to make each chapter longer but lord knowsss this n school dont mix but i'll still update fashoo also thanks for all the support very much appreciated❤️