Practice makes perfect

Y/N Pov.
Meliodas came and held my hand "looks like you guys found her."

"Mhm we should go inside. But we need merlin pills to give to her."

"Already ahead of you" Merlin says giving  Diane the pills. "Take this and it will make you smaller."

As Diane took the pill i walked Meliodas to a space where we were alone not too far from everyone. "Say, whats next now that we found Diane."

"I guess we can head to Liones since we have everyone and were running out of space." Meliodas says

"Ok" i say he then lands a kiss on my forehead. When we got back everyone seemed to be inside.

"Okay were heading to Liones." Meliodas says putting his hands in his pockets.

Hawks mom started to walk again and we were on our way.

As Diane sat a table with everyone Me, Meliodas,and Merlin were thinking of a way to get Diane's memory back.

"We can get gowther to put her memories back , if he can erase them he can put them back right." I say

"Shes right." Meliodas said

"Well then, Gowther come here." Merlin says. "Can you put Diane's memories back."

"Yes." Gowther says.

Gowther started doing his thing and then Diane fell on the floor.

"Diane!" King yelled. "What did you do to her!"

"Relax. Gowther gave Diane her memories back." I say

"Not all of them, i would have to do this gradually. Right now she only has memories of her child hood."

"Child hood." King whispered and his face looking like he just seen a ghost.

" Is something the matter King." Escanor.

"Its nothing. We might want to bring her to a room." King says.

"Right" i say going to pick her up.

But when i reached to get her king grabbed my hand and pulled it away "dont touch her" King said.

"King" Meliodas said in a serious tone and giving him a hard glare.

"Its fine." I say to Meliodas because the last thing i want is a full fledge fight.

Time skip.
I layed in our bed and read this amazing book about a world where fish ruled the sky. Its seems so nice.

"Yo! What ya doin."

I closed the book and walked over to him and grabbed his hand leading him to the balcony and just looked up to the sky. "You ever wondered what it'll be like to look up and see giant fish."

"Well not really but it sounds cool." I laughed at his honesty.

I looked over to see he wasnt there and my smile faltered. "Where did he-"

"Right here." He says under my skirt.

"Why don't you come up here." He got from under my skirt and cupped my cheek then kissed me.

Time skip (3weeks)
"How much longer til we reach Liones?" I say

"About 2-3 days."

"I am so tired." I say

"Well you have been training a lot. Meliodas says

"I gotta make sure i get stronger"

"But you have to make sure you dont over work yourself i care about you and i cant have you get hurt."

"Welp. We should get going downstairs to practice our cooking with ban."

Time skip jus a little.
"Wrong." Ban said stern.

"Wha-what i did everything right.

"No you didn't, and captain your doing even worse. Heres the problem you guys make it look good then its horrible." Said ban

"Well were trying." Meliodas said

"Try harder." Ban said hitting us playfully on the head with a pan.

"Mmcht." I say

"Practice makes perfect." Ban says