Time

Seven deadly sins world
—————————————————————
3rd POV
"How is the spying on merlin and trying to get meliodas going" Zeldris asked

"The low life human i sent is pretty smart so he might be able to figure it out he says its almost done and will take him 5 days or even quicker" Galand says.

"Im only going to send some of you over there because he wont be that strong and it wont take all of us to destroy him Gloxinia,
Drole, Galand, Derieri,and you brother." Zeldris says

"Why do I have to go" Estarossa asked

"Because I said so" Zeldris said in his harsh cold tone.

"Fine,but you owe me when I get back"

Real world
——————————————————————
Y/N POV
After last night i didn't see my mom this morning and I'm glad because i was not putting up with her.

"Goodmorning" Meliodas yawns as he walks in the living room

"Morning, you look tired"

"I am I barely got sleep."

"Ok so i know this might sound weird but i want to make a outfit like you know how you have one and everybody else I want one too".

"I think you should"

After multiple hourss
—————————————————————————
"Meliodas i am finally doneee.Come look."

" Y/N it actually looks really good i thought it was gonna be bad like your coo-"

I threw a pillow at him "I wish you would finish your sentence".

"Ok im not" he laughs "But it really does look good im proud of you" he kisses my forehead.

"Thankss"

 (You can choose from either one idm to me             ✨These are not my pictures✨)

            ✨These are not my pictures✨)

"I know todays the day we usually don't train but i want to feel how I can move in this"

"Sure"

We go to where we normally train at.We started off with basic exercising then went on with our combat training. I almost won but i was close after we started on sword fighting ive been practicing so i had won even though i think he held back a bit. Practicing full counter was a big deal not gonna lie i was nervous from what happened the first time. "Full counter" i yelled.

"Omg i-i did it".

Meliodas stood there in disbelief .

"Y/N you really did it all the way".

I ran up to him for a hug and he picked me up hugging me.

He sat me back down "Im proud of you I really am".He then landed a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you" My mind went blank and I seen Meliodas in a green crop top and green pants saying the exact same words with a big smile on his face and i seen me i looked different well i had color wings on my back. I came back to only see him on the floor. This has been happening a lot  so I'm just assuming i blank out and have a dream.
(This is the outfit you wore NOT MY PICTURE )

Meliodas POV.
Y/N had blanked out again but soon after that I had blanked out and I seen myself saying the same thing Y/N said wait is that her.Why is Y/N here this is the first time we have met. So why am I seeing her so far in time. I could just be dreaming so i brushed it off

"Meliodas snap out of it you ok"

I wake up to see Y/N cradling me in her arms slapping me softly. "Thats hurts you know"

She lets me go and gets up "i barely even touched you"

"You know when you get mad its ✨sexy✨

"Meliodas im going to KILL you" she says in a murderous tone.

I think I'm in trouble a punch comes in my direction sending me flying back "ok that one actually did hurt" .

"Im glad." She says giving me a smug look.

Y/N POV
——————————————————————————
"So do you think you can act right now"

"Yes ma'am" he says nodding his head super fast

"Now lets go home" as we start walking i started bringing up flying "You know i would love to fly but I'm too afraid of heights"

"Wait grab on to me" I hooked my arms around him and he put his arm around my waist. Next thing I knew we were in the air.

"Meliodass!" I yelled

"Just hang on"

We flew through the air as the sun fell shorter and shorter and then landed on the tallest building

"You thinking what I'm thinking"

"Im ten steps ahead of you" I say running back and and running forward full speed off the building. I screamed from happiness and felt Meliodas had one arm around me and the other on my head holding me close to his chest. When we got close to the ground he flew back up and we went to the top of another building, but this time we looked at the stars,talked and held hands.I can stay like this forever.
—————————————————————————-
A/N
Here yall go i hoped yall liked it mb ian been postin im been watching naruto shippuden i had to get back watching it cause i cant watch one anime at a time A VERY BAD HABIT💀💀