Needles

Y/N POV.
As she kept trying to land a hit i sat there thinking about a plan but was interrupted when Ellatte was about to get stabbed with the needle. I quickly grabbed her and cut the needles.

"You cut my needles!" The robot demon yells.

"Oh shut up!" I yell back

I then felt my whole body turn numb. One must've got me, shit. I cant move. But I cant give up.

"Y/N" Ellatte yells on the floor. She had fell when i dropped her.

My bodys not moving at all

"My needles will paralyze the spirit of living organisms." The robot demon said

I need some time to heal my self and take the poison out but i cant right now. It sprouted more needles.

"Now come here, give me a hug." The robot demon said

I know damn well im not about to die right now i cant call on Meliodas he's fighting Bellion that'll be selfish.

"Solaad." Ellatte yells! The robot was distracted and he came saved her. Im the one about to die damn it. The Solaad kid flew in the air having it really distracted. It then turned back to me with needle about to poke me .

"Are you just gonna stand there Y/N" Ban says. I couldn't move my body not even my lips.

"Ive poisoned that human and she'll die in no time."

Ban picked me up and carried me a a little distance from the spot. "Wheres the captain?" He says "oh right you cant talk." He says putting his hand on his head. "Im so gonna use this against you." That damn Ban i hate him.

Ok i need to calm my breathing first thats the only way this'll work. I then focused my power to take out out the poison. My foot then twitched. Its working i continued until i was able to get back up again. "There we go." I say

I flew over over to Ban. "I see your back." He says

"Ban i have a plan but for it to work you have to get close to him and hold him down."

"Ok got."

Ban used his nunchucks and finally took him down. "Dont let your guard down!" Ellatte screams.

"Eh?" Ban says a needle was then sliced in his shoulder. Everything's going according to plan. Ban pretended to feel something and played paralyzed. Sliding closer and closer to the robot demon.

"Youll be my friend wont you, you know what friends do, they hug." The robot says sprouting more needles and squeezing blood out of Ban and laughing.

"Hey" Ban says getting up. The demon was very surprised

"Whats going on your whole body was pierced with needles how are you alive. Ban got out of his gripped and squeezed him tight. "Ready!" Ban shouts

Meanwhile that whole time i gathered enough strength to produce my sunflower that will kill the hell out of that damn robot.

"Sunflower Beam , 1,000!" I scream.

"Huh?!" The demon said.

The sunflower sent a lot of light through the robot and Ban. I knew ban would just come back to life so i went all out. "Die!" I screamed the robot screamed in agony and was dead. I then flew down to the ground and panted and little bit. Ban then appeared behind me with no shirt.

"Dont you thing you went a little over board on the die part." He said

"Oh shut up" i said. I wonder how Meliodas is doing and is he ok. I heard a lot of rumbling in his direction and worried even more.

Ban mustve noticed and put a hand on my shoulder "hey the captain's alright."

"I hope so."

"Im gonna go help more people." I flew off and seen more demons attacking the soldiers of this this place. The demon had the Celestial in his hand over his mouth. There was no way i was going to reach him. This sword isn't a throwing one put I'm going to try. I cocked my hand back and used all my strength to throw it.

It cut right in the middle causing the demon to fall on the ground. The Celestial was falling to the ground really fast i slid on the ground and caught him. My skin was already bruised up from being pushed back by Bellion and my clothes were beyond ripped. You could see half of my bra.

When the man opened his eyes he thanked me but then his nosed started to bleed and face got really red. "I shouldve let you fall." I say.

"Im sorry" the man said in a panicked tone.

"Im just kidding let me heal you." The man was pretty bruised up.

The man laid down as i put my hands over him to heal him. After a couple minutes i was done. "There, go get any children and women and bring them to safety.
——————————————————————
A/N
Thanks for all the reads guys i hope you guys like the story.❤️