"(Y/n), do you want me to do it instead? You don't seem like you're in a good state." I shake my head as I gesture that I'm okay, and he looks at me worriedly. "Don't force yourself."

    I got myself the kettle, and some teacups, humming as I made them tea. I love helping Nana out, she's just so adorable. Plus, she's all that Shinsuke has. I want to see him spend time with her, so our dates are usually here at his house.

    Feeling a bit sick from smelling the tea, I put the cups down and hold on to the edge of the countertop. I cover my mouth with my hand, the urge of vomiting coming up from my stomach to my throat.

    I hurriedly head to the bathroom, and vomit into the toilet. Shinsuke followed behind me, helping me out by holding my hair up and patting my back.

    I take deep breaths, feeling worse now than before. I vomited a lot more than I expected. He caressed my back, and I could feel myself trembling from the gross feeling. I still have the urge of puking.

    "You're not okay." He says, helping me wash my mouth and gargle at the sink. "It's clearly not food poisoning... maybe.." I hold on to him, and he carries me to his bedroom. "(Y/n)... I'll get something from the convenience store. Stay here and rest for now."

    "Is (Y/n)-chan okay?" Nana asks, walking over to me. "Oh, sweetheart are you okay? Shin-chan and I are worried about you.." She says, smiling at me as she brushed my hair.

    "I'm sorry..." I should be the one helping her out, not the other way around.

    I tried sleeping while waiting for Shinsuke to come back. The convenience store is quite far from here, so I suppose he's still on his way there. Plus, he doesn't own a bike, so he clearly is either running or walking there.

    Nana gave me a cold towel and placed it on my forehead, kissing my cheek before heading out to rest. She's supposed to be the one I'm going to be taking care of. It's not the other way around!

    Shinsuke took me by surprise, he bought a pregnancy test. I was speechless when he got it for me. He told me not to worry, that if it's positive, then it's okay. He's serious about it.

    It ended up to be positive.

    From fear, I wasn't able to inform my parents. Shinsuke did that part for me. He explained everything to them, and it seemed like he already told them how he'd be taking care of me.

    Mom and dad spoke to me through the phone, crying from the other side of the line. They weren't mad, in fact they were glad. They told me to trust Shinsuke, and just continue on with life.

    Well, in short, I was pregnant at 18 and he wholeheartedly accepted the outcome no matter what. He said that he kind of knew it would happen. Well his yearning for it sometimes is... uhm..

    My parents said that it was best if I stayed with Shinsuke, since he's the father of my child, and because he actually told them he'd be the one to take care of me.

    He said he wouldn't be attending college, and now, neither will I. But, I don't have complaints. The nine months I've spent, having a baby in my womb was hell, but it was rewarding.

    Akami is what we named her, she's really cute. I can remember how Shinsuke cried when she was born. I was very happy too, Nana and my parents as well.

    "(Y/n), here, I cooked breakfast." I nod at him, and he places the food in front of me. "Do you want me to feed you? You can't possibly eat while carrying her." I nod, and smile at the baby who I'm breastfeeding at the moment.