8.The sleeping sheep

Start from the beginning

Suga is sleeping on the kitchen counter while a plate is right in front of him

I guess he really did go to bed after his snack..

Y/n went up to him and took the dirty plate and put it on the sink.

I guess he had cake for a snack, I can tell by the icing on the plate.. I better wake him up... But what if he get angry?

Y/n grabbed a glass of water then took a bowl of fruit salad in the one of the fridges.she then seated beside the sleeping sheep.

The whole time I ate my snack, it wasn't uncomfortable at all, it's actually pretty good that his sleeping soundly as I ate, after I finished, I then head to wash the dishes.

Huh? Suga-Oppa is actually a deep sleeper..His still asleep after I wash the dishes and wipe the counter table..

Y/n thought of waking him up so she just poke Suga's nose. Suga didn't even move a shit.

So Y/n instead pinch his right cheek not to hard just hard enough to let him notice someone is waking him up.

Suga: Yah!..

Y/n step back a bit because Suga is a bit annoyed, even though his tone was a bit hoarse.

Well! I tried let's just stay away to a person who loves sleeping

Y/n heads toward the hall she just came out, then suddenly she stopped after she heard something.

Suga: I'll go to my room don't worry...

I guess he wasn't mad after all

Y/n goes back to her temporary room. Seokjoon told Y/n to sleep in the guest room since her room is still on decoration. But Y/n is fine with that.

Y/n walked towards the balcony to admire the peaceful night. As the image again showed up on her mind.

That again... I thought I forgotten it for a while..

Y/n noticed that there's so many guards down the garden, there us also guard dogs wondering around.

Mmm...the dogs kinda reminds me of my dog Diego his a German shepherd but sadly he died 3 years ago.. Damn that dog made me cry like Hell!!

One of the guards noticed that Y/n is not asleep. He said something to his earpiece and told something to the person on the earpiece. Y/n was too focused on the start sky that she didn't even noticed someone is watching her.

Soon somebody entered Y/n's room. Of course the door didn't even made a sound but Y/n still knew that someone entered the room.

Instinct I tell you!

Jin: Y/n I thought your going to sleep after you ate your midnight snack?

Jin said as kinda pushed the door closed as he continues to walk toward the balcony, but he didn't push to hard so the door kept open a little bit.

Y/n:well.... I still can't sleep..

Jin: what's bothering you?