66. Where's Suga?

I think this chapter will be longer than the rest..... maybe.

-Author Kim

_________________________________

Jimin opened the door to which is where Eun woo is currently staying.

Jimin thought that he would be asleep by now but he was wrong. His fully awake, He saw Eun woo sitting on the bed reading a book, probably to clear his mind.

Jimin:Eun..woo? What are you doing up this late?

Eun woo: Y-You guys are back?!

Jimin:Do I look like a dead soul saying sayonara?

Eun woo:...No.

Jimin sighed softly. Then looked at Eun woo.

Jimin: Y/n is fine. She's now peacefully sleeping on her room..so just please sleep already. Your mom would be a problem if she knew about you sleeping soooooo late.

Eun woo just smiled at Jimin and nodded. He put his book down and then get himself in a comfortable position to sleep.

As Jimin was about to turn around to leave he heard something from Eun woo.

Eun woo: Good night uncle.

Jimin:Hey kid.. don't call me uncle, do I look like an old grampa to you?

Eun woo: Haha sorry..Well good night then Jimin-hyung!

When Jimin was satisfied he just turn around to leave.

Jimin: Goodnight Eun woo.

He said ass he closed the door. When he closed the door he again let out a deep breath.

Jimin:I didn't notice I was this tired..

Jimin put his hands to his pockets and head on to his room where his precious bed awaits!

'I'm going to sleep for the whole day!'
___________________________________

"Hey! ???! Where are you taking Y/n!"

°"Non of your business!!"

★"Oppa! W-What is happening?"

A ten yr old boy was seen running carrying a girl across a dark alley while boys running behind him running after him while raining.

The girl was 4 yrs old. The boy and the now girl was not wearing anything to not get wet from the rain, but it's clearly seem on the boys expression that he is desperate to get away.

After a few minutes of running the boy finally out run the other boys. So the boy thought that it's a great time to let his little sister run away.

He stopped just outside the now bright roads of the now empty streets.

He put down the girl and took his hands on her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes with a serious glare.

°"Y/n.. Run away please run! And never let people see you wear your hoodie and put on the hood ok? You hear me?"

★"Oppa-"

°"I'm not your brother ok! You need to find your real brothers! I can't stand letting my father keep you locked up in there!"

The girl couldn't stop the tears streaming down on her face (does that sound familiar?).