63. Mochi Oppa

....so I didn't break any rules regarding on the letter. Jin and the others will just take me back...

..and yes it's called escape.

But I didn't do it..

my Oppas did.

__________________

So a dialed Jin's phone number. It was allot of trying to call him but he didn't seem to pick it up.

And now I tried calling RM. His ok right? I agreed to myself's decision, and of course called RM. It took about 6 times to make him finally pick it up.

I can't describe the feeling when the call was picked! Excited, relieved, nervous, hopeful! Those kind of feelings.

•on call•

Namjoon:
Hello..who's this?

Y/n:
Oppa! It's me pajama monster!

Namjoon:
Y-Y-n?! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did someone forced to say something to us?!

Y/n:
I..uh... I'm fine.

Namjoon:
Are you sure-

Suddenly I heard that someone took the phone from Namjoon.

Yoongi:
It's me..Suga.

How could I answer this? Like say hello or something?

Y/n:
Umm..H-Hi?

Yoongi:
Y/n when are you right now?

Y/n:
Basically in a hotel room.

Yoongi:
You escaped?

Y/n:
The opposite actually..😅

Yoongi:
Did get the glimpse of the hotel name or the street name?

Y/n:
Well duh..the name of the hotel is either carved or printed to some of their things here.. useful.

Yoongi:
The name, Y/n..give me the name now.

Y/n:
T

he name of the hotel is White Castle Rose..

Yoongi:
Ok just wait for us...

Y/n:
M'kay!

call ended•

I ended the call and gave the phone to Namjoon, I turned to my team, which consist of Namjoon, J-hope, Jimin and me. (yes this is Yoongi's pov ✌️😜)

Yoongi: White Castle Rose hotel.. Let's go!!

I said as I was the rest outside. As we ran towards our car I told J-hope to.

Yoongi: J-hope call Tae and tell him to go home. It's an order...

J-hope nodded, as we got in the car, Jimin was the one who drives the car, J-hope quickly called Tae. I can even hear Jin demanding me to let go, He agreed to not complain. But he Still need up complaining. Such a problem child. (What-)