SKY 3: Yes, baby. I surrender

Thank god it's saturday today.

A good break is what I need with all that all nighters of studying for exams. All I want to do today is be lazy and lay on bed, and maybe watch some anime to relax.

But all that good rest was disturb by a notification sound.

Caylus: Good morning!

Caylus: Rise and shine!

Caylus: What you doing?

Caylus: Hey you up?

Caylus: Are you ignoring me?

What's up with this guy.

Me: I just woke up feeling all happy till you happened.

Caylus: Hey Good morning! And where's my good morning too?

Me: Goodnight!

Caylus: Tsk,tsk,tsk. By the way go eat your breakfast, it's bad to skip meals.

Me: Bossy?

Caylus: Nope, I just care.

Me: I'm not hungry yet.

Caylus: Just go eat a little, maybe a small bowl of cereal or just a slice of bread please.

Me: Urgh, alright.

Caylus: Thank you! And to really make sure that you actually ate, send me what you ate as a proof you weren't lying to me.

Me: What am I? Your child?

Caylu: AHAHAHAHA, Yes.

Me: Excuse me, but I came out from my mom's vagaygay and you don't have one.

Caylus: PFT! AHAHAHAHA!

Why is this guy laughing anyway? Does he need to go to a mental institute? Should I be scared who this crazy guy might be?

Caylus: You never failed to make my day.

Me: What? I was serious.

Caylus: Yes, baby. I surrender.

B-baby? WHAT!?!?!

My heart nearly jumped off from my body and my face is burning.

I stared at his text one more time and wait did he actually said that?!

Caylus: Hey baby? You there?

I didn't respond for a couple of seconds because I'm still shocked with his last text. He just called me baby?! Who the hell calls a random stranger baby?!

May not be a big deal to anyone but hello! I am single since birth so I am pretty much new to all these flirtatious act in my life! Gosh Hersheys, what have you eaten?!

Caylus: Well don't forget to send me a photo of your meal. Happy eating baby!

He said it again! I don't know but my heart just couldn't stop beating and I was reminded of the image of that handsome guy I saw yesterday. I wonder what his name was, he must have a girlfriend with that look and smile that can catch a girl's heart. Well, good for the girl to be blessed with such Adonis look.

I faced the mirror and fixed my hair then went down to grab some light breakfast. A bowl of cookie crisp would do, my all time favourite cereal.

I was about to chowed down my cereal when I remembered what Caylus said.