SKY 2: Blessed eyes

Shit!

I woke up late because I couldn't sleep well last night. Fuck Caylus for telling me to dream about him, now I fell asleep around dawn already!

And I'm already late for my first subject and my second subject teacher is pretty hard to make an excuse to attend her class when your late. I took big leaps when I was in the stairs and run my way to my classroom praying she haven't arrived yet.

I opened our class door and there she is standing in front with her sharp eyes looking at me with those bright red lipstick.

"Care to explain to me why I, your teacher, is earlier than you are, Ms. Mercadejas?"  Ms. Gaviola said with one of her fleck eyebrows raising.

Isn't it obvious Ms. Gaviola? You came earlier than I am.

"I got caught up in traffic Ms. Gaviola"

"And is that my fault?"

'Did I blame you for that?'

I badly want to tell her that but of course I don't want my behavior rate to go down.

"No Ms. Gaviola."

"Since it's your first offense, write an excuse letter to the principal explaining why an honor student is late."

" Yes Ms. Gaviola"

She gave me a look and turned her back against me and continued writing on the whiteboard.

I took my sit and Oliver handed me a bottle of sardines.

"My dad said to give some samples to you guys and if you liked it, then go hit my number."

"Sure, but how much would it cost if I order?"

"original price is 70 but since were friends, I'll give you discount"

"That's my boy"

and we gave each other a fist bump.

The discussion was pretty boring as hell; most of the time my mind wanders in my imagination. I even day dreamed about eating in a buffet of sweets! Yes, I have a sweet tooth and I just can't help but not to have at least a candy of sweets in a day. I bet I looked so dreamy and I was drooling, probably one of the reason why Oliver kept looking back and forth at me. He must be laughing at me, knowing him he likes to make fun of me.

RIINNNGGGG!!

Thank God, it's lunch time!

The only subject I love and enjoy the most! It's not a subject but shut up, it's in my class schedule so I assume it is. I got my wallet and stood up about to leave to the canteen when my phone beeped inside my pocket. I got my phone out and it was a snapchat message.

8:00 am

Caylus: Goodmorning! I hope you have a great day!:)

11:15 am

Caylus: It's lunch time here, hope you ate your lunch:)

Caylus sent a snap

I opened the snap that Caylus sent me, and it was his lunch. He got a chicken penne pasta with garlic bread. The pasta looks so appetizing and now I think I am craving the pasta he is eating. Gosh, the canteen better have that down stairs or else I will totally rant him for making me crave something not available.