SKY 17: "Say Ahh"

I returned to my seat and Caylus just looked at me.

It's like he is waiting for me to say something to him, or maybe explain what just happened a while ago. I myself is also not sure why Delice suddenly did such thing, I'm also as surprised as he is.

I don't like how he kept staring at me so I decided to tell him what just happened but instead of me talking first, he took his handkerchief that was inside his inner coat and wiped the side of my lips where Delice left a kiss.

I was stunned by his sudden action and I could see in his face that he is irritated. He was murmuring words but I couldn't hear them properly since the next presenter are already on the dance floor and the music was so loud.

"Asshole... He knows that she came with a date yet decided to make a move on her right in front of me, jerk."

I don't want him to misunderstanding anything so told him that I was also surprised with what happened a while ago, "a-about a while ago... Err... I was also surprised why Delice suddenly did such thing an-"

"So his name is Delice huh?"

"Yeah. I think I have mentioned him to you before on the phon-"

"Yeah, the 'GREAT DANCER' and knows how to guide a lady," Caylus emphasized the 'great dancer' with his fingers while making a face and rolling his eyes.

It's cute

"You saw it too you know, we dance a while ago, "I said

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. He is indeed a 'GREAT DANCER' my ass," Caylus huffed ad crossed his arms in his chest together.

"I was barely holding myself not to rush in between your dance to you separate you too since you guys were too close for a dance," he said in a low voice and I only could hear the last four words he said.

"Pstt love birds, our principal dearest is looking at our table," Febonee said and pouted pointing at our principal's table where she was indeed staring at us with her eyebrows meeting each other.

Uh-oh, I forgot she hates PDA things and people not paying attention to programs, I'm skrewed this Monday.

I pat Caylus lapped to stop him from sulking for I don't know what reason and focused on the presentation. Everything was smooth and clean, the dances prepared were pretty nice. And then it was dinner.

Oh yes, this is literally what I have been waiting for.

FOOD!

We student council picked the food to served on the tables ourselves. We made sure that it was something no one is allergic to and of course the taste is magnificent. We had it served at tables instead of buffet because knowing how many boys we have, I don't think it could even serve everyone.

Once the food was served, the smell instantly went in my nose making my stomach growl.

It was loud alright

Everyone at our table heard that growling noise I made and stared at me, they eventually laughed and go on with their business.

Well except Caylus who was laughing at me.

"If you were hungry in the first place you could've told me so I could prepare you some snacks to eat," he said while picking some food from the center of our table and placing them on my plate.

"I wasn't hungry in the first place but when I smelled the food being served at our table it made my stomach hungry. I swear," I pouted and looked at him telling him that I am obviously telling the truth. Well sort of. I was just a little, just a little okay, hungry after dancing.