SKY 21: Katsudon

I'm not sure whether I can look inside, and I'm quite sure I can't, but something tells me I should twist the doorknob and peek inside.

'No, Hersheys,' I say. You are not permitted to enter his personal space. '

But there's this little demon in my ear whispering, 'You're curious, right?' So go ahead and open the door.'

So I entered his room after listening to that tiny devil's whisper. God, please forgive me for I have sinned. 

His smell infiltrated my nose, making my cheeks flush, and his chamber reeked of his perfume. His room was nothing exceptional, yet it was nice and clean with a simple style. I knew Caylus was a neat person based on his appearance and the fact that I entered his condominium, but I didn't expect him to be this neat. There was not a single speck of dust, and nothing was unorganized.

I gently grabbed the picture frame from his nightstand and sat on his bed; it was a portrait of him and a girl, whom I thought to be his sister. They do have a striking resemblance, and if I hadn't known Caylus was older, I may have mistaken her for his twin. They were enjoying ice cream together and appeared to be in good spirits.

The photo appears to be quite old; perhaps it was taken three to four years ago? Caylus appears to be younger in the photo than he is now, but he is still as attractive as when I first saw him. 'Hersheys, stop being such a simp!' I slapped myself awake and put the picture frame back where it belonged.

His bed is very inviting, and if I give in to temptation, I feel like I may fall asleep at any time.

I'll just rest for a moment and then get out of his room.

For a little moment, yes.

It felt like I was on my bed, warm and comfy.

Bed?

Caylus was seated on his solitary sofa with a book in his hands and an eyeglass when I opened my eyes.

Damn, he looks really hot with those on. 

"Gorgeous your drooling," I snapped back to reality as he spotted me staring at him and immediately wiped my mouth, but he seemed to be making fun of me as he laughed out loud. 

"I'm joking gorgeous"

"Asshole"

"Anyway, lunch is ready gorgeous," Caylus said as he set down his book and moved over to me to assist me in getting out of bed. And, since we're on the subject of beds, oh sh*t.

"I'm very sorry for sneaking into your room and falling asleep on your bed; I swear I didn't touch anything; other than the picture frame on your bedside table and aside from that I didn't touch anything. I promise!" 

"It's okay, gorgeous," Caylus caressed my head gently and smiled, "apart from that, you were sleep talking in your dreams, I had fun watching you sleep, you're quite cute when you're asleep gorgeous."

"Bu-'"

"If you keep chatting, the meal will grow cold, gorgeous," Caylus said as he took my hand and led me to the dining area. I could smell the freshly cooked katsudon even from this distance, and my stomach had to embarrass me in front of this man, "Your stomach tells me you're hungry."